Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Job experiences and description questions (HELP)

Job experiences and description questions (HELP)

Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:36 am
Just Joined

edreamer2000@ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job experiences and description questions (Please HELP)

Hello all,
First thanks for everyone who will take time and answer my questions.
Well, I have a couple of questions question regarding my work experience;

The first is that the job I listed as currently in my application was a transition job meaning that I was working in engineering department while I was actually a member of a cross-functional team that do other job description (business system analyst/MIS) according to the NOC list and which coincides with my last masters ,the reason is that the company at that point of time didn't have a specialized department for that job, however recently a department was formed and I was transferred to it; should I write to the embassy updating , and explaining my vague situation there with updated pay slip that hold the new department code.

The second question is regarding my job experience in the USA, as for a period of time (equivalent to 6 month full time) I worked as stores manger taking care of more that 6 stores ; I did put that I was a store manger (managerial position) however I have doubts now that the vise officer might consider me exaggerating, and I might be considered more as sales supervisor, Do I write a correction (I had submitted a reference letter stating that I was a manger with my tax return form).

Finally , do they add months to a year ; I mean job A : 6 months, job B: 3 months, and Job C: 3 months that add up to a year even if they are in different type of occupations.

Thanks in advance for the kind replies.

Last edited by edreamer2000@; Nov 18th 2004 at 11:35 am.