Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Job/address query. re- Background Declaration.

Job/address query. re- Background Declaration.

Old Aug 16th 2015, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

shaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really nice
Default Job/address query. re- Background Declaration.

I am retired, due to health problems, have not worked for over 10 years, lived at the same address for over 14 years, my wife who is Canadian is sponsoring me. Question do i have to declare all job,s since i was 18, and do i have to list all addresses i have lived at, as i cannot give accurate dates for either, sorry to sound vague, i hope someone can advise me, i have most of the paperwork done, this one is worrying me, thank you Alan
Old Aug 17th 2015, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Job/address query. re- Background Declaration.

If the application tells you to list all jobs and addresses since age 18, then why do you think it becomes unnecessary simply because you 'cannot give accurate dates'?

Fudge if necessary, as long as there are no gaps. It's unlikely you'll be asked to prove the fact that you lived where you've said you did at that time.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 2:22 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

This is answered in the faq linked in my signature.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

shaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really niceshaman is just really nice

Thank you guys, for the information, have listed all i can remember, i did not expect not to answer these question,s just trying to answer correctly, so as to avoid returned forms.....thank you .....Alan.