Jim Humphries

Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:33 am
Just Joined

gobritain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jim Humphries

Dear Jim Humphries,
Here is my timeline for canadian skilled worker immigration.
App: Jan 2003/Buffalo
IA:Feb 2003
1st Med: Feb 2004
Add Doc: Sep 2004
Medicals recvd: Nov 2004
2nd Meds: March 2005

I have recently contacted to Buffalo office and got the same response as alot of people here "Your file will be ready for final review by an Officer early 2006."
Now I have a very big problem the country I am citizen of is asking me to go to military at least 6 months to 1 year. If I dont leave the country at the end of October I will go and join the army which will put my life in jeopardy since there is a tension going on in the country. If I dont go to army I will have big problems and can even face prison. My question is should I let buffalo know about this situation? If I go to army and they finalize my case early 2006 then I am afraid I will not be able to land in Canada. What is the usual timeline should I expect from buffalo? Will they give me enough time to land? Is it possible to put the application on hold if I cant manage to get out of the country on time? I will appriciate your response
Best regards
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:06 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim Humphries

Originally Posted by gobritain
Dear Jim Humphries,
Here is my timeline for canadian skilled worker immigration.
App: Jan 2003/Buffalo
IA:Feb 2003
1st Med: Feb 2004
Add Doc: Sep 2004
Medicals recvd: Nov 2004
2nd Meds: March 2005

I have recently contacted to Buffalo office and got the same response as alot of people here "Your file will be ready for final review by an Officer early 2006."
Now I have a very big problem the country I am citizen of is asking me to go to military at least 6 months to 1 year. If I dont leave the country at the end of October I will go and join the army which will put my life in jeopardy since there is a tension going on in the country. If I dont go to army I will have big problems and can even face prison. My question is should I let buffalo know about this situation? If I go to army and they finalize my case early 2006 then I am afraid I will not be able to land in Canada. What is the usual timeline should I expect from buffalo? Will they give me enough time to land? Is it possible to put the application on hold if I cant manage to get out of the country on time? I will appriciate your response
Best regards
Yes, I would write and explain your situation and send it by fax. If they do not do anything about it then you should write again and ask them to re-ssiue the immigration medicals later rather than issuing your visa for a time that you would not be able to use it.