Jim Humphries

Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:33 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
gobritain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jim Humphries

Dear Jim Humphries,
Here is my timeline for canadian skilled worker immigration.
App: Jan 2003/Buffalo
IA:Feb 2003
1st Med: Feb 2004
Add Doc: Sep 2004
Medicals recvd: Nov 2004
2nd Meds: March 2005

I have recently contacted to Buffalo office and got the same response as alot of people here "Your file will be ready for final review by an Officer early 2006."
Now I have a very big problem the country I am citizen of is asking me to go to military at least 6 months to 1 year. If I dont leave the country at the end of October I will go and join the army which will put my life in jeopardy since there is a tension going on in the country. If I dont go to army I will have big problems and can even face prison. My question is should I let buffalo know about this situation? If I go to army and they finalize my case early 2006 then I am afraid I will not be able to land in Canada. What is the usual timeline should I expect from buffalo? Will they give me enough time to land? Is it possible to put the application on hold if I cant manage to get out of the country on time? I will appriciate your response
Best regards
gobritain is offline  
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:06 am
  #2  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 4,483
Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jim Humphries

Originally Posted by gobritain
Dear Jim Humphries,
Here is my timeline for canadian skilled worker immigration.
App: Jan 2003/Buffalo
IA:Feb 2003
1st Med: Feb 2004
Add Doc: Sep 2004
Medicals recvd: Nov 2004
2nd Meds: March 2005

I have recently contacted to Buffalo office and got the same response as alot of people here "Your file will be ready for final review by an Officer early 2006."
Now I have a very big problem the country I am citizen of is asking me to go to military at least 6 months to 1 year. If I dont leave the country at the end of October I will go and join the army which will put my life in jeopardy since there is a tension going on in the country. If I dont go to army I will have big problems and can even face prison. My question is should I let buffalo know about this situation? If I go to army and they finalize my case early 2006 then I am afraid I will not be able to land in Canada. What is the usual timeline should I expect from buffalo? Will they give me enough time to land? Is it possible to put the application on hold if I cant manage to get out of the country on time? I will appriciate your response
Best regards
Yes, I would write and explain your situation and send it by fax. If they do not do anything about it then you should write again and ask them to re-ssiue the immigration medicals later rather than issuing your visa for a time that you would not be able to use it.
Jim Humphries is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.