Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Jason Kenney to hold Press Conference Today @ 3.45pm (Ontario time)

Jason Kenney to hold Press Conference Today @ 3.45pm (Ontario time)

Old Jun 28th 2012, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really nice
Default Re: Jason Kenney to hold Press Conference Today @ 3.45pm (Ontario time)

Originally Posted by scottyxx
Having kittens also helps hehe. I really hope you find something to help you get over. My friend is Nurse, she got a job in Toronto with an LMO and is coming over that way. Unfortunately, because its a temporary job she too is also relying on her canadian other half to sponsor her. It's a sorry state of affairs when the only way into a country is to marry someone!
Yes it is, I thought I was doing the right thing by not doing it that way for all the wrong reasons, and now here I am. My intention was to go to Vancouver, but i think they're over populated anyway
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Siphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scribe123
Feel for you, and the others who were getting their apps ready.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really nice

I think a lot of people must be very shocked and disappointed.....its very quiet on the topic in here.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canuck Fan
I think a lot of people must be very shocked and disappointed.....its very quiet on the topic in here.
I suspect most people just haven't seen it yet, it's nearly 11pm in the UK after all, and nobody was expecting an announcement until tomorrow.

I'm going to close this thread now so that we can keep everything on the subject in one place and so people realise it's not speculation any longer - if anybody has anything further to add, please do so on the official announcement thread posted by PMM earlier, thx.