January "Streamlined" application

Old Oct 27th 2014, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

gwoodhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default January "Streamlined" application

Morning,

I was ready to send in my application today and yes, I was far too late. Checked the NoC codes and mine has been updated to 1000 / 1000 applications.

Darn.

So, does any body know when information on the new procedure in January is going to be released? Will it be *in* January? Or is it a case of "We're not mind readers, we have no idea".

Hopefully having a complete application which has been checked over should allow me to fill in the new application much quicker (Since I have all of the proofs ready to go!).

Graeme
Old Oct 27th 2014, 11:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January "Streamlined" application

Originally Posted by gwoodhouse
Or is it a case of "We're not mind readers, we have no idea".
Afraid so! Nobody knows yet, CIC haven't released the details of the new scheme.

Sorry to hear that you didn't manage to get your app in in time.
Old Oct 28th 2014, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

gwoodhouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit worried about the new system as I'm only *just* over the point value.

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sorry to hear that you didn't manage to get your app in in time.
Thanks :/ Learned how long everything takes and which forms i need just in time to not to need to know anymore. Darn it!
Old Oct 28th 2014, 12:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gwoodhouse
Bit worried about the new system as I'm only *just* over the point value.
The new system won't have any points requirements from what I can gather, from the info CIC have given so far you'll be put in to a 'pool' of applicants, and either CIC or employers will be able to cherry pick the ones they want. Only that that are picked will get a visa.

Express Entry

That's all we know at this time though!