Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Yes we are applying Skilled worker route without a job offer, so lets hope things will start moving for everyone now.
Good luck with you application
lol
Stef and Lins
That is so encouraging to hear. Well done, you must be so excited, and I am very jealous!!! Hope it all progresses smoothly from here on.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

HI Stef and Lins
Me again
Congratulations, I just saw that you were told 36 months and have heard after 27 months. Sound like they are making some headway into the backlog.

Cheers
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheBear
That is so encouraging to hear. Well done, you must be so excited, and I am very jealous!!! Hope it all progresses smoothly from here on.
Thanks
Good luck with yours too
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mayersanna
HI Stef and Lins
Me again
Congratulations, I just saw that you were told 36 months and have heard after 27 months. Sound like they are making some headway into the backlog.

Cheers
Hi Anne
Yes lets hope so eh.......we could all do with that bit of good news. I am so shattered. Informing everyone has worn me out
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

Just to let you all know we got our 60 day letter today asking for updated docs
This is what we have been asked for:
IMM0008 Application form
Background/ schedule declaration
6 months Bank statements
Proof of funds
Police Certs
Photos of Children
Updated work historyand contracts
Updated Mortgage details and how much money proposing to take in $
lol
Stef and Lins
Great news that things have started moving for you...and at the same time it gives all the rest of us in the SW PR queue a little faith in the process & the inspiration to hang on in there. We're 10 months behind, so CIC London keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:51 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

ooooooooh interesting! I applied in Sept 06 too, although my AOR didn't arrive till Dec 06. How exciting
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

altalink will become famous soon enough

Just had a call from the wife saying we have a 90 day letter as well ...

Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by altalink

Congratulations. I want ours, too.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Okay, having read the letter through, we've noticed that they haven't asked for updates on work experience or our relatives in Canada, neither of which were complete in the original application ...

firstly cos my experience has changed and they don't have a reference from my current employer,

secondly cos they haven't up to date info on the rellies ...

I'm assuming we should send this info with the updates anyway, any ideas ?

Cheers
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Congrats!
Is yours a 60 day letter also?
Getting excited now as my timeline is identical to yours, and my postman hasn't been yet!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Nope, 90 day ... but aiming for no longer than it takes to get the police certs back ... (We were going to request them on spec last week just in case, but decided to leave it till the end of the month ... Doh!!)

Best of luck

Last edited by altalink; Apr 20th 2008 at 11:57 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Nope, 90 day ... but aiming for no longer than it takes to get the police certs back ... (We were going to request them on spec last week just in case, but decided to leave it till the end of the month ... Doh!!)

Best of luck
Many thanks for kind reply, good luck with the updating!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:22 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Thanks
and good luck with yours too.
lol
Stef and lins
Good luck with your application, hopefully we should hear soon as well. I predicted that we should get an update letter May 08 and that might be just the case now. AOR 6 Feb 06 here we go

I wondered why six months of statements?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

wayne-Niki is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

Updates for Feb 06 good news - we are also Feb 06 but in Canada on Bunac visas. We are hoping the new owners of our old house will pass our mail onto our parents in the UK. We did notify the CIC online but have had no conformation yet and that was 2mths back!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:37 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Hi Guys - things are definitely moving faster it seems. I'm a Dec 05 AOR and received my 90 update letter in Jan. Sent it back in March and received my medical request last week I wasn't expecting that for another 6 months!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.