Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Old May 16th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I am no expert but you should or the company should have had an AOR back,

I think you need to keep chasing the firm A&K as well as cic someone else on here had the same problem not sure where the post was but they did get the AOR in the end, hope you get it sorted,
I totally agree. You shouldn't have to put up with 'probably'. You paid A&K good money (and will pay them more), so they should make sure you get the info you are entitled to! Good luck!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

andybeavan is an unknown quantity at this point

thx everybody for your advice. I'm going to write A&K today and try to prod them. Also, I think I will put it down in writing to CIC and complain.
Old May 16th 2008, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCanes
I totally agree. You shouldn't have to put up with 'probably'. You paid A&K good money (and will pay them more), so they should make sure you get the info you are entitled to! Good luck!
TC when did you get yours from them ? A&K i mean or did yours come direct from CIC ?
Old May 16th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
TC when did you get yours from them ? A&K i mean or did yours come direct from CIC ?
The letter from CIC was sent to A&K and then they sent a copy to us.

Once you deal with a representative everything gets sent to them.
Old May 16th 2008, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCanes
The letter from CIC was sent to A&K and then they sent a copy to us.

Once you deal with a representative everything gets sent to them.
so they should have had one there, wonder if the bank can check and see if the bankers draft was cashed ? i assume it was made out to CIC and not A&K
Old May 17th 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

thestockmarket has a brilliant futurethestockmarket has a brilliant futurethestockmarket has a brilliant futurethestockmarket has a brilliant futurethestockmarket has a brilliant futurethestockmarket has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andybeavan
Sorry to sound so naive. I've never had a AOR. Is that normal if I applied in Nov 06?
Hi Andy,
I applied in Dec 06 and didn't receive an AOR either. I used their site last month to update them with my new address details and also let them know I never received the AOR. When they confirmed the new address, they also sent an electronic copy of my AOR which is March 2007. So as you're Nov, that suggests you could have Feb 2007.

Re the thread, it's quite exciting that things are starting to move so quickly for some people. I'd hoped to be out there in summer 2010 and my heart sank a little when the AOR suggested a 4 year wait. But if these application times keep up, I may get lucky. But I guess we'll have to see when the SAP people start getting processed.
Old May 18th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Hi
Just an update really.
Further back in the thread I e-mailed CHC to ask if they had forgotten to send our medical requests with our 60 day letter. I had notced that some people get them with their update docs letters (60 and 90 day letters)

They e-mailed me back to say that medical forms would be sent once the updated docs and file was reviewed. I can only assume that they were waiting for the updated photos of the boys to attach to the medical forms.

Anyone with children got them at the same time? If anyone did then that will blow that theory eh?

Stef and Lins
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Recieved AOR June 2008
Applied November 2006
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:38 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Recieved AOR June 2008
Applied November 2006
Ey? How bizarre is that. What date did you have stamped on your application form?

Karen
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

February 2007

i think it must have got lost the first time
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

February 2007

I think you should check on that thats not right, was that from A&K ?

Im no expert but it looks like you have lost 18 months ?

also you missed the feb deadline ? more on that on the main forum

I hope im wrong xx
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

ey up Coffeepot...I think you might have misread (unless I did?) AndyBeaven says his AOR date is Feb 2007, which seems about right for an application submitted towards the end of 2006. I know this immigration lark drags on a bit but I think you might have got 2008 and 2007 confused..I know the days drag into months and years but thats pushing it
Now I hope that I am not wrong
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Recieved AOR June 2008
Applied November 2006

AOR june 2008 maybe andy put it in wrong ?

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
ey up Coffeepot...I think you might have misread (unless I did?) AndyBeaven says his AOR date is Feb 2007, which seems about right for an application submitted towards the end of 2006. I know this immigration lark drags on a bit but I think you might have got 2008 and 2007 confused..I know the days drag into months and years but thats pushing it
Now I hope that I am not wrong
Have i missed it somewhere else that it was 07

I hope your not wrong Tim ?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Coffeepot...
I am reading it as he actually got his copy of his AOR June 2008..but then someone asked him what date was stamped on it..to which he replied Feb 2007... We never actually got a copy of our AOR or even looked at it until we got our lawyers to scan and send to us...
Well thats how I was reading it but by brain could be wired funny

February 2007