Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Old May 13th 2008, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Mine is a Feb 06 AOR and I am still waiting. Seem to be going grey quicker.

Originally Posted by TheCanes
Our AOR is March '06, and we haven't heard anything yet either. Should give you some idea.
Old May 13th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Mine is a Feb 06 AOR and I am still waiting. Seem to be going grey quicker.
I've started colouring my hair.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Just saw your signature, noticed you had your LMO refused, sorry about that.

One woul have thought that being so close you would have had your 90 day letters with the others considering you have an employer ready to take you on.

Hopefully they come soon, the colouring might help but what about the ones falling out?

Old May 13th 2008, 8:53 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andybeavan
Applied under the skilled worker category in November 2006. Still heard nothing and feel totally dispirited. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes?
Hi Andy - you applied same month as me can you at least see your the status of your application? Did you do it yourself or via a rep? I did mine myself...

I had my meds on Saturday so hopefully I will get my passport request soon
Old May 13th 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manningl
Hi Andy - you applied same month as me can you at least see your the status of your application? Did you do it yourself or via a rep? I did mine myself...

I had my meds on Saturday so hopefully I will get my passport request soon
Am i reading it wrong i think he applied a year after you ?
Old May 13th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

I Think you will get yours soon TC ? do you think CIC has shares in loreal
Old May 13th 2008, 10:54 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Am i reading it wrong i think he applied a year after you ?
Oops!!! maybe I need to get my eyes tested - The DMP said they were ok though

Thanks for pointing that out Coffeepot...
Old May 14th 2008, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by manningl
Oops!!! maybe I need to get my eyes tested - The DMP said they were ok though

Thanks for pointing that out Coffeepot...
I just thought maybe i had been on here so long i had lost a year
Old May 14th 2008, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I just thought maybe i had been on here so long i had lost a year
any 90 day letters out there today ? just wondering what date we are up to ?

good luck everyone
Old May 15th 2008, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

andybeavan is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied with Abrams and Krochak and realised after I had paid how simple the process seemed! Could someone tell me what AOR means?
Old May 15th 2008, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

I applied with Abrams and Krochak and realised after I had paid how simple the process seemed! Could someone tell me what AOR means?
We went with them, too. I agree that the process does seem pretty easy, but at the time we felt it was better to use them. I'm glad we did, as we would have made a few small mistakes, which would no doubt have resulted in all of it being sent back to us.

Anyway, AOR means - Acknowledgment of Receipt (of PR application)

Look at http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Canadian_Abbreviations for other abbreviations.
Old May 15th 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Sorry to sound so naive. I've never had a AOR. Is that normal if I applied in Nov 06?
Old May 15th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry to sound so naive. I've never had a AOR. Is that normal if I applied in Nov 06?
A&K should have informed you of the AOR. Get in touch with them, if they didn't, and ask.
Old May 15th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

thanks so much for the advice. its nice to share information. I contacted Abrams and Krochak last year and they have sent several requests to London requesting the letter. London have not replied to any of these requests. I sent London an email myself and again they did not reply. I have almost given up because I don't know what to do. A & K said it had probably been put in the queue and a letter had not been sent. I don't feel comfortable with the word 'probably' and don't know what to do. I have spent a lot of money and don't even have a letter to acknowledge it!
Old May 15th 2008, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks so much for the advice. its nice to share information. I contacted Abrams and Krochak last year and they have sent several requests to London requesting the letter. London have not replied to any of these requests. I sent London an email myself and again they did not reply. I have almost given up because I don't know what to do. A & K said it had probably been put in the queue and a letter had not been sent. I don't feel comfortable with the word 'probably' and don't know what to do. I have spent a lot of money and don't even have a letter to acknowledge it!
I am no expert but you should or the company should have had an AOR back,

I think you need to keep chasing the firm A&K as well as cic someone else on here had the same problem not sure where the post was but they did get the AOR in the end, hope you get it sorted,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.