Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Just to let you all know we got our 60 day letter today asking for updated docs
This is what we have been asked for:
IMM0008 Application form
Background/ schedule declaration
6 months Bank statements
Proof of funds
Police Certs
Photos of Children
Updated work historyand contracts
Updated Mortgage details and how much money proposing to take in $
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jan 2006 AOR. 60 day Letter

Congratulations Stef and Lins!
Jut out of interest did the letter say that it was to applicants who submitted in Jan 06?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sim2point4
Congratulations Stef and Lins!
Jut out of interest did the letter say that it was to applicants who submitted in Jan 06?
Thanks
No Our AOR is Jan 2006, and the letter was addressed to us, how appropriate it is to all Jan 2006 applicants I don't know, but it is moving along in that direction which is good news.
What is your AOR date?
LOL
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Our AOR is 01 Feb 06, but I was under the impression that it was down to application date, and we applied a little after you did on 24 Jan 06.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:52 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Just to let you all know we got our 60 day letter today asking for updated docs
This is what we have been asked for:
IMM0008 Application form
Background/ schedule declaration
6 months Bank statements
Proof of funds
Police Certs
Photos of Children
Updated work historyand contracts
Updated Mortgage details and how much money proposing to take in $
lol
Stef and Lins
60 day letter? I have only ever seen 90 and 120 day ones posted before.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Our AOR is 01 Feb 06, but I was under the impression that it was down to application date, and we applied a little after you did on 24 Jan 06.
It will be your turn soon then
good luck
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
60 day letter? I have only ever seen 90 and 120 day ones posted before.
We have seen some 60 day letter request on here before, but not for a while
now....so its good news that there are some about again.
We were quoted 'not to expect to hear from CHC for 36 months' at time of application and that was 27 months ago...so this is good news and some hope that processing times may become a little faster as they start clearing the backlog.
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
It will be your turn soon then
good luck
Stef and Lins
Many thanks.
Thanks for starting the thread, it has certainly cheered me up this weekend, who knows what the postman might bring next week.....
Good luck with updating your info!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Are things finally moving faster? I really hope this is not just a one off, and that they get to AOR Mar '06 soon.. :0

Good luck with your application, Lins and Stef.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting!

We have exactly the same AOR to the day, applied just before you........heard nowt yet!!! Intrigued to see if we hear soon....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, this is my first appearance on this forum. Are you applying via the skilled worker route, and therefore would I be right in saying that the doomladen warnings of not getting into Canada in the next quarter of a century down the skilled worker route are a bit over egged? I submitted my application last year, and was quoted 42-48 months in a letter I received from the consulate, but I've noticed on the CIC website that the processing times for skilled worker PRS has been going down over the past year and is now at around 33-38 months for London, whereas a year ago it was about 6 months longer.

I came on this site earlier and was horrified at the warning that no one is getting via this route any more, and that seemed to contradict what the CIC website says.

Edited to say: just read the topic lower down about this, so don't shoot me down!!

Last edited by TheBear; Apr 19th 2008 at 2:07 am.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheBear
Hi, this is my first appearance on this forum. Are you applying via the skilled worker route, and therefore would I be right in saying that the doomladen warnings of not getting into Canada in the next quarter of a century down the skilled worker route are a bit over egged? I submitted my application last year, and was quoted 42-48 months in a letter I received from the consulate, but I've noticed on the CIC website that the processing times for skilled worker PRS has been going down over the past year and is now at around 33-38 months for London, whereas a year ago it was about 6 months longer.

I came on this site earlier and was horrified at the warning that no one is getting via this route any more, and that seemed to contradict what the CIC website says.

Edited to say: just read the topic lower down about this, so don't shoot me down!!
Yes we are applying Skilled worker route without a job offer, so lets hope things will start moving for everyone now.
Good luck with you application
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Many thanks.
Thanks for starting the thread, it has certainly cheered me up this weekend, who knows what the postman might bring next week.....
Good luck with updating your info!
Thanks
Lets hope you hear something soon too
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by G586
How exciting!

We have exactly the same AOR to the day, applied just before you........heard nowt yet!!! Intrigued to see if we hear soon....
lets hope you hear soon too
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheCanes
Are things finally moving faster? I really hope this is not just a one off, and that they get to AOR Mar '06 soon.. :0

Good luck with your application, Lins and Stef.
Thanks
and good luck with yours too.
lol
Stef and lins

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.