Wikiposts

ive made a big boo boo

Old Sep 28th 2009, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ive made a big boo boo

i cant believe what ive done, ive sent my first initial application off to NS and i have realised i have put down the wrong noc number on my application, i am a carpenter and i have applied as a carpenter and not the carpenter supervisor off the 38 list...what will happen do you think...will they just send it back to me saying im not eligable or can i somehow get hold of them to correct it....i have not heard from them at all its only been 2 weeks since they received my application anyway....

i dont mind if they send it all back with the refund so i can apply again, but im worried incase they process me anyway and im stuck on the long route to getting into canada, instead of the shorter way.....i could kick myself
Old Sep 28th 2009, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ive made a big boo boo

they'll send it back with your payment. they will only ake your money once somebody picks up your paperwork in London/local visa office.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

so itake it they will see i cannot apply under the fsw route as ive put carpenter instead of supervisor carpenter....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:34 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza69
so itake it they will see i cannot apply under the fsw route as ive put carpenter instead of supervisor carpenter....
Or they may process it, take the money and then refuse as you are not eligible. No way of knowing until it happens, until then it is speculation and wishful thinking.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

i cant believe what ive done, ive sent my first initial application off to NS and i have realised i have put down the wrong noc number on my application, i am a carpenter and i have applied as a carpenter and not the carpenter supervisor off the 38 list...what will happen do you think...will they just send it back to me saying im not eligable or can i somehow get hold of them to correct it....i have not heard from them at all its only been 2 weeks since they received my application anyway....

i dont mind if they send it all back with the refund so i can apply again, but im worried incase they process me anyway and im stuck on the long route to getting into canada, instead of the shorter way.....i could kick myself
Hi Shazza 69
Can i ask what was the exact NOC you used on your application .
cheers
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:07 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

i am a carpenter and i have applied as a carpenter and not the carpenter supervisor off the 38 list.
So you are a carpenter, and put carpenter down rather than something you are not....

Am I the only confused one reading this?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

hobbitess is on a distinguished road

Couldn't you write to them? Maybe i'm a little niaive but I understand you can add quals and change of circs etc so suppose you could amend this as it is rather crucial.

Just a thought.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:53 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by hobbitess
Couldn't you write to them? Maybe i'm a little niaive but I understand you can add quals and change of circs etc so suppose you could amend this as it is rather crucial.

Just a thought.
If the OP used a NOC other than 7215 his application will be refused, and a refund issued for the fees.

PMM
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

i used noc 7271 so im hoping it will get sent back so i can re apply with the correct information...