And it's sent!

Old Mar 19th 2013, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice
Default And it's sent!

And it's away! Canadian Permanent Residence application finally completed after over 2 months of filling forms, gathering supporting documents, doing required tests, getting photos taken, checks & re-checks, review by immigration lawyers and somehow managing to stuff all the paperwork into the mandated envelope size! Away to be FedEx'd to the intake office to be put into the very lengthy review process. :-) *Fingers crossed!*.

This is for an FSW2 application for my wife and I, i.e. with arranged employment. We're already working here on TWP's since October as an intra-company transfer.

Just a massive thank you to everyone that has helped me with filling these out and all the other various questions I've had. I know I worry about little details far too much, and I apologise for bothering you all way too much!

Have created a signature now to join that club and reflect our process so far :-)

Thanks,

Graham.

Last edited by graham1710; Mar 19th 2013 at 3:27 am.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 3:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And it's sent!

Glad you found the envelope!

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice
Default Re: And it's sent!

Just managed to get a slightly more flexible one from work, and a lot of compressing and careful stuffing followed, lol.

My envelope is then headed off in a FedEx envelope when they pick it up from the office later today.

Graham.