It's official

Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default It's official

We're now visible on e-cas! Using our online receipt number and my (sponsor's) details, we're now showing the infamous "In progress". Our application was received on October 24th and started processing on November 24th, which interestingly enough was exactly 32 days, which was the processing time displayed when we mailed it.

So...how much processing time does it take now? Is it another 42 days from the date they started processing it (the current quoted time on their website)? Or is it all very subjective now depending on whether the application is complete, etc (we spotted a goof a week in, faxed an explanation and posted off the missing photo immediately, so they may or may not match them up, we're not holding out breath)?

I'm just glad that it's started.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's official

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
We're now visible on e-cas! Using our online receipt number and my (sponsor's) details, we're now showing the infamous "In progress". Our application was received on October 24th and started processing on November 24th, which interestingly enough was exactly 32 days, which was the processing time displayed when we mailed it.

So...how much processing time does it take now? Is it another 42 days from the date they started processing it (the current quoted time on their website)? Or is it all very subjective now depending on whether the application is complete, etc (we spotted a goof a week in, faxed an explanation and posted off the missing photo immediately, so they may or may not match them up, we're not holding out breath)?

I did exactly the sme thing and realised I had goofed with my passport, I did exactly the same thing, sent it express post with an explianation and a fax also with the two canada post item #'s so that they could match them up. keep us updated if it seems to work. and Good Luck
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:17 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck for a happy end
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

So...how much processing time does it take now? Is it another 42 days from the date they started processing it (the current quoted time on their website)?
Ours was over a year ago so don't rely on my info, but from the date they started processing it in Mississauga until the date they issued the "approval to sponsor" letter was 6 days, including a weekend.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:39 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Ours was over a year ago so don't rely on my info, but from the date they started processing it in Mississauga until the date they issued the "approval to sponsor" letter was 6 days, including a weekend.
This sounds like right!!