Its my day to say , GOT IT

Old Jun 10th 2005, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road
Cool Its my day to say , GOT IT

Ladies and Gentlmen,
Its my day to say GOT IT.... I received PP Request this morning. Remember i sent PCC and Bank Statement on 9th May and PP Request's issue date is 26th May. As indicated by CAIPS Notes these 2 items were outstanding and rest of the process was completed back in January 2005.

Buffalo is just 4 hours and 30 minutes drive from my city so i am planning on going there in person on June 23rd.

I must thank Andrew Miller, Jim and all other folks who helped me and other forum members. Specially Andrew and Jim are doing great job here and giving accurate information to people. I am looking forward to my visit where ,God willing (InshaAllah), i will officially become a Canadian. Its a great moment in my life and i am quite excited.

Once again , Thanks everybody and God Bless you all and help you achieve your goals. I will be posting my visa stamping experience as soon as i visit Buffalo.

I also have a question for experts. My medicals will be expiring on 31st July and I will be visiting Buffalo on 23rd June. Do you think i will get some extension or they will just give me 37 days to move to Canada ? I will request them to give me more time bcaz i really have no intention to come back to US and I really want to wrap up my assignments here. One option would be to wait for a month or so. But PP Request has specifically said, "You must provide your passport as soon as possible. Failure to do so could result in delays in processing". It does'nt say, they will reject my case but at the same time there is no guarantee i will get any extension. Any comments ?

Last edited by orazone; Jun 10th 2005 at 1:09 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

byron is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Its my day to say , GOT IT

Congratulations and welcome to Canada!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 2:02 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its my day to say , GOT IT

Wow!!! It is really a great day today! The fourth PPR reported today just in this forum.

Congratulations orazone!!!!!!!

It is likely that your medicals will be extended and your visa will have couple months longer validity, but there is never a guarantee, so be prepared to make quick landing. If you have no problem getting back to US then you may simply land the same day you get your visa - just drive to Canadian border, land and return to US.

Originally Posted by orazone
Ladies and Gentlmen,
Its my day to say GOT IT.... I received PP Request this morning. Remember i sent PCC and Bank Statement on 9th May and PP Request's issue date is 26th May. As indicated by CAIPS Notes these 2 items were outstanding and rest of the process was completed back in January 2005.

Buffalo is just 4 hours and 30 minutes drive from my city so i am planning on going there in person on June 23rd.

I must thank Andrew Miller, Jim and all other folks who helped me and other forum members. Specially Andrew and Jim are doing great job here and giving accurate information to people. I am looking forward to my visit where ,God willing (InshaAllah), i will officially become a Canadian. Its a great moment in my life and i am quite excited.

Once again , Thanks everybody and God Bless you all and help you achieve your goals. I will be posting my visa stamping experience as soon as i visit Buffalo.

I also have a question for experts. My medicals will be expiring on 31st July and I will be visiting Buffalo on 23rd June. Do you think i will get some extension or they will just give me 37 days to move to Canada ? I will request them to give me more time bcaz i really have no intention to come back to US and I really want to wrap up my assignments here. One option would be to wait for a month or so. But PP Request has specifically said, "You must provide your passport as soon as possible. Failure to do so could result in delays in processing". It does'nt say, they will reject my case but at the same time there is no guarantee i will get any extension. Any comments ?
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:33 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Orazone!!!!! It is a great feeling isn't it!!!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Azam Ali will become famous soon enough

Ladies and Gentlmen,

Congrutlualtion!!

Any idea how long they took for your security clearance from Pakistan???
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Azam Ali will become famous soon enough

Ladies and Gentlmen,

Congratulation!!

Old Jun 10th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Ladies and Gentlmen,

congrats buddy!
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:03 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Orazone,

Congrats, today is also our happy dance day doesn't it feel just great ?

Good luck for your plans and travels, enjoy Canada.

Rich.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 8:53 pm
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Orazone,

Congrats man. Really happy for u. Wish u good life in Canada

newlooks
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
It is likely that your medicals will be extended and your visa will have couple months longer validity, but there is never a guarantee, so be prepared to make quick landing. If you have no problem getting back to US then you may simply land the same day you get your visa - just drive to Canadian border, land and return to US.
Do you suggest making a plea to visa officer before handing over passport to him ? I feel request for extension should come from my side otherwise he might think 1 month is good enough for me to land. I dont have US entry visa. Once i step outside US , US option is gone bye bye and i have absolutly no plans to get it re-validated from US embassy in Toronto.

Orazone,

Congrats, today is also our happy dance day doesn't it feel just great ?

Good luck for your plans and travels, enjoy Canada.

Rich.
Congrats. Yap. I can't find words to express my feelings.

cryout, byron.
Thanks and Hopefully you folks will also hear from CIC pretty soon.

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Congratulations Orazone!!!!! It is a great feeling isn't it!!!
Thanks dude, yap you are absolutely right.

Originally Posted by Azam Ali
Azam Bhai.
Following Caips note data shows it did'nt take them that long to do background checks from Pakistan. I was raised in Islamabad (Pakistan's Capital) and went to Federal Govt schools and college. This might have helped them get my records verified pretty quick.

According to my CAIPS Notes
------------------------------------
B CHK required, through consultation. EDR. 21-OCT-2004
pi's bchk sent electronically. SH. 13-DEC-2004
B CHK RECD . ERD. 31st January, 2005
------------------------------------

Originally Posted by newlooks
Hi Orazone,

Congrats man. Really happy for u. Wish u good life in Canada

newlooks
Thanks mate. Hopefully you will also get yours pretty soon. InshaAllah.

Last edited by orazone; Jun 11th 2005 at 6:49 am.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:46 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlmen,

Congratulations orazone

Best wishes for your future.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Congrats man wish you the best
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:16 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlmen,

congrats orazone....
good luck for ur future!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Wow, it is raining good news today..

Congratulations.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

~*~*~*Wooooo Hoooooooo am so happy for YOU*~*~**~~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.