It's finally happened!

Old Dec 4th 2009, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It's finally happened!

Originally Posted by TheCanes
After nearly 4 years of waiting, worrying and wishing for things to happen...

...we all became PR's at the end of November!!!

My husband, daughter and granddaughter activated their status on flying into Edmonton on November 29. My son and myself drove down to the Montana border (Carway crossing) on November 30 (as we were both in Canada already).

It's been such a long wait, but it was all worth it.

I wish you, all who are still waiting, the best of luck!!! Don't give up; your day will come, too!
congratulations , just waiting for our passports to return then that will be us, great feeling isnt it!!
Old Dec 5th 2009, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

nayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant futurenayaks has a brilliant future

Well done to the Canes! Good luck with settling down in Canada to your family and Seasons greetings.

Helen&Anil
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:57 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband, daughter and granddaughter activated their status on flying into Edmonton on November 29. My son and myself drove down to the Montana border (Carway crossing) on November 30 (as we were both in Canada already).

I wish you, all who are still waiting, the best of luck!!! Don't give up; your day will come, too!
Congratulations. It's such a relief when you finally get landing all done and dusted. How did the problem with the mistakes in the relationships get resolved?
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:47 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: It's finally happened!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's fabulous news - best of luck with your new life as PR's