It's finally happened!

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of
Thumbs up It's finally happened!

After nearly 4 years of waiting, worrying and wishing for things to happen...

...we all became PR's at the end of November!!!

My husband, daughter and granddaughter activated their status on flying into Edmonton on November 29. My son and myself drove down to the Montana border (Carway crossing) on November 30 (as we were both in Canada already).

It's been such a long wait, but it was all worth it.

I wish you, all who are still waiting, the best of luck!!! Don't give up; your day will come, too!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

Lorna999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's finally happened!

Originally Posted by TheCanes

My husband, daughter and granddaughter activated their status on flying into Edmonton on November 29. My son and myself drove down to the Montana border (Carway crossing) on November 30 (as we were both in Canada already).

I wish you, all who are still waiting, the best of luck!!! Don't give up; your day will come, too!
That is brilliant news. What a fantastic christmas present! Well done and good luck!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:27 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Awww well done xxxx
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

What a great news! Congratulation
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 4:29 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fantastic news, after all you went through im really pleased for you hun

now relax and enjoy xx
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice

Congratulations
The best things in life are worth waiting for
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Just wanted to add my congratulations to the pile and to wish you all the luck in the world.
lol
Stef

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:06 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo hoo congratulations!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

BC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant futureBC-Roo has a brilliant future

Congratulations
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Thank you all so much for your congratulations, and of course for being here for me when I was in need of help, or just needed a shoulder to lean on.

OH will have to go back to the UK in February for a few months, but we hope to make this our permanent home sometime in April.

Once again, thanks, and good luck to everybody who is still waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.