It's all over but the landing!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:22 pm
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's all over but the landing!

Received our passports back from Buffalo today. Visas properly numbered and looking real pretty.

Thanks to everyone for good advice and good fellowship through this process. Thanks especially to Andrew Miller, Jim Humphries and PMM.

Now to off-load some Colorado real estate.

It's a good day.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:43 pm
Fabulous Member

Default Re: It's all over but the landing!

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
Received our passports back from Buffalo today. Visas properly numbered and looking real pretty.

Thanks to everyone for good advice and good fellowship through this process. Thanks especially to Andrew Miller, Jim Humphries and PMM.

It's a good day.
Well, actually, now I see that the photos got mixed up on the COPR. I sent a fax, we'll see what they say. sigh.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:28 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Well, actually, now I see that the photos got mixed up on the COPR. I sent a fax, we'll see what they say. sigh.
Don't you hate that feeling? Atleast for a few hours you thought everything was ok

The good news is that Buffalo faxed me back their response on the error they made with my visa and COPR a week later. I bet you their answer will be the same as the one they gave me "This error can be corrected at the port of entry".

Good luck!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:30 pm
Fabulous Member

Originally Posted by MJ23
Don't you hate that feeling? Atleast for a few hours you thought everything was ok

The good news is that Buffalo faxed me back their response on the error they made with my visa and COPR a week later. I bet you their answer will be the same as the one they gave me "This error can be corrected at the port of entry".

Good luck!
Thanks! This forum really is comforting when there are others in similar situations. I faxed them tonight, I'll hope for a reply in a week or so.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Jill-D is an unknown quantity at this point

You luck guy, my passport was received bu Buffalo on March 22, 2005, still nothing returned. I am in Vancouver, Canada, does it make difference? I read here that it seems that passports from Canada are always returned very late.
why?

Hi, more timeline about this PLEASE!

It's a good day.

Last edited by Jill-D; Apr 7th 2005 at 5:43 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:42 pm
Fabulous Member

Originally Posted by Jill-D
You luck guy, my passport was received bu Buffalo on March 22, 2005, still nothing returned. I am in Vancouver, Canada, does it make difference? I read here that it seems that passports from Canada are always returned very late.
why?
Another fellow in Canada said that within Canada the mail service is different, apparently there is some courier service involved, anyway, I believe that they routinely take longer inside Canada. And, yeah, I actually feel pretty lucky, pretty happy, pretty thrilled. You're lucky to already be in Canada, though. We don't move until July.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Another fellow in Canada said that within Canada the mail service is different, apparently there is some courier service involved, anyway, I believe that they routinely take longer inside Canada. And, yeah, I actually feel pretty lucky, pretty happy, pretty thrilled. You're lucky to already be in Canada, though. We don't move until July.
Congratulations and good luck with off loading the Colorado real estate.

Best wishes and hope the visa office gets back to you real quick

Kay