Items to Follow

Old Oct 5th 2004, 6:52 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Items to Follow

Is it possible to have a friend drive a Uhaul truck with my car and items to follow while I'm already in Canada? I'm just wondering just in case I couldn't go back to the US for some unexpected reason.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 2:23 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Items to Follow

Hi MJ23

Originally Posted by MJ23
Is it possible to have a friend drive a Uhaul truck with my car and items to follow while I'm already in Canada? I'm just wondering just in case I couldn't go back to the US for some unexpected reason.
Sure, as long as s/he is carrying a copy of the stamped goods to follow list.

PMM
Old Oct 7th 2004, 2:17 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi MJ23

Sure, as long as s/he is carrying a copy of the stamped goods to follow list.

PMM
Thank you for replying!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Aspirant2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

The "Goods to Follow" list - can it be just a word/Excel sheet? Or is there a standard form for it?

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000
Originally Posted by MJ23
Thank you for replying!
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:44 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Aspirant2000
The "Goods to Follow" list - can it be just a word/Excel sheet? Or is there a standard form for it?

Thanks,
-Aspirant2000
There is a standard form which you need to complete and then the Customs officer at the border will stamp it. You need 3 copies; 1 that the Customs need, 1 for you and 1 for the shippers. It is Form B4 that you need to complete.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

MrsCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had an Excel spreadsheet ,3 copies I think. The customs guy stapled it to the form. I made various trips with goods and customs just crossed out and dated the stuff I brought over