Irish IEC Applicants

Old Feb 20th 2013, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

twist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond reputetwist_freeride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Irish IEC Applicants

If there are any Irish IEC applicants reading that are currently in the process of applying, I will aim this question at you as you are ahead of us UK applicants

During the first stage of your application for the conditional letter - was anyone given the opportunity to amend their applications after they were submitted? I ask this as my girlfriend didn't write her first name in full on the application, so it doesn't match the passport 100% we have sent a message through 'My Messages' explaining but I don't know if they allow amendments.

Does that mean instant rejection and having to start a new application from scratch?
Old Feb 20th 2013, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future
Default Re: Irish IEC Applicants

Have you tried posting your question here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056559459?