Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

IQAS Academic Records Request Form

IQAS Academic Records Request Form

Old Jun 6th 2018, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

toani is an unknown quantity at this point
Question IQAS Academic Records Request Form

Hello!

So I sent my application package to IQAS and ordered transcripts from all my schools sent to IQAS. I got a confirmation e-mail that says they are yet waiting for documents and it has been two months now.

The one thing that was not included in my package is the Academic Records Request Form filled out by the educational institutions - because I have no idea how to ask the to fill out this form. Usually the only have a way to send transcripts to anyone you want but there is no clear option to have schools fill out a 3rd party form.

Does anyone know whether the Academic Records Request Form is mandatory if the school already sent directly the transcripts to IQAS? How do you usually have your school fill-out and send this form (Academic Records Request Form)

Thanks for the lights!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
academic-records-request-form.pdf (82.1 KB, 2791 views)
Old Jun 7th 2018, 2:55 pm
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IQAS Academic Records Request Form

Originally Posted by toani
Hello!

So I sent my application package to IQAS and ordered transcripts from all my schools sent to IQAS. I got a confirmation e-mail that says they are yet waiting for documents and it has been two months now.

The one thing that was not included in my package is the Academic Records Request Form filled out by the educational institutions - because I have no idea how to ask the to fill out this form. Usually the only have a way to send transcripts to anyone you want but there is no clear option to have schools fill out a 3rd party form.

Does anyone know whether the Academic Records Request Form is mandatory if the school already sent directly the transcripts to IQAS? How do you usually have your school fill-out and send this form (Academic Records Request Form)

Thanks for the lights!
IQAS are very slow. I rang earlier this month and they take their time! The assessment period is over 12 weeks not including the time inbetween as they process your records and start sending emails out..

The request form is not mandatory as long as all the details they require are on the documents they provide. The request form is to request the documents from the institution in a format that is easy for them.