Interview: FAILED!

Old Jun 11th 2004, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

amina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview: FAILED!

Hi all,

I have been scanning all the posts including previous ones compiled in the archives and yet I haven't encountered any that narrates post-'failed interview' experience. Maybe because most of the members of this forum have successfully passed the interview or haven't encountered such ill-experience, I supposed.

Now my question is: What if a skilled worker applicant does not fare well during the interview? Is it the end of the line for her/him
who waited 3-4 agonizing years and all of a sudden everything went puff?
Old Jun 11th 2004, 3:55 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview: FAILED!

Unfortunately if interview results in negative selection decision then it is the end of the road, sorry... :-(

Originally posted by amina
Hi all,

I have been scanning all the posts including previous ones compiled in the archives and yet I haven't encountered any that narrates post-'failed interview' experience. Maybe because most of the members of this forum have successfully passed the interview or haven't encountered such ill-experience, I supposed.

Now my question is: What if a skilled worker applicant does not fare well during the interview? Is it the end of the line for her/him
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

samkatej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I m really sorry. i know its very hurting when someone asking about ones bad experience. but I think on the other hand it will you lots of other ppl to prepare for interview.
So can you plz guide us what is ur case history, and in which catatgory u have applied. and what realy are question which is been asked by you during the interview.

Regards
Sam.

Hi all,

Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sam,
I'm not so sure if the person you are referring to is me. But if it happens to be me indeed then here's my response:

I haven't been scheduled yet for an interview despite having a 4-year old application. I brought up this question because of the possibility that not all applicants are lucky enough to earn the nod of the visa officials. I have to be open-minded that I could be one of those; one who should never be too over-confident.
With this attitude I could easily take things lightly in case I don't fare well in the interview. Who knows God has other plans and Canada is not the one for me.

In spite of the long delay, I am still hopeful and optimistic that in the coming days I will receive a word from the embassy.

Best wishes

Originally posted by samkatej
Hi

I m really sorry. i know its very hurting when someone asking about ones bad experience. but I think on the other hand it will you lots of other ppl to prepare for interview.
So can you plz guide us what is ur case history, and in which catatgory u have applied. and what realy are question which is been asked by you during the interview.

Regards
Sam.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

CanDreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

You can appeal in the court If you confident that you are eligible for PR and take a help of Canadian lawyer.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

CanDreams,

Thanks for the advise but I'm afraid the procedure will definitely require big bucks.

Originally posted by CanDreams
You can appeal in the court If you confident that you are eligible for PR and take a help of Canadian lawyer.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Ohh sorry look at me..............i thought you already interviewed. but anyways.
Can u plz tell us about your case history. I am also waiting from last 3-4 years.
but there was some activity in the previous months as they have requested me to submit my origianl document and plus send query about me to one of my ex company where i use to work.

but it is almost 3 months since then they didnt reply back.

Can any guide me in that as well

Regards
Sam

Hi Sam,
I'm not so sure if the person you are referring to is me. But if it happens to be me indeed then here's my response:

I haven't been scheduled yet for an interview despite having a 4-year old application. I brought up this question because of the possibility that not all applicants are lucky enough to earn the nod of the visa officials. I have to be open-minded that I could be one of those; one who should never be too over-confident.
With this attitude I could easily take things lightly in case I don't fare well in the interview. Who knows God has other plans and Canada is not the one for me.

In spite of the long delay, I am still hopeful and optimistic that in the coming days I will receive a word from the embassy.

Best wishes
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Ohh sorry look at me..............i thought you already interviewed. but anyways.
Can u plz tell us about your case history. I am also waiting from last 3-4 years.
but there was some activity in the previous months as they have requested me to submit my origianl document and plus send query about me to one of my ex company where i use to work.

Regards
Sam

Hi Sam,

Best wishes
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sam,

It's ok. You've done nothing wrong. Here's my timeline and hopefully, in any way or another, you could use this as reference:
-Jan 2001 -applied in Manila
-Mar 2001 -received AOR
-No buzz
-Feb 2003 -received letter that interview is required but no date indicated
-Mar 2003 -received IRPA letter
-Jun 2003 -submitted additional docs but no IELTS
-No buzz again up to this date

What about your timeline Sam?

regards

]

Regards
Sam
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amina,

I have a neighbor in Vancouver who came from Manila. She and her brother applied at the same time in 2001. Both of them has good qualifications (Canadian PR) and have their own family. She got her visa early 2002 but her brother is still under process as of now.

Maybe I can share with you a bit more if you could give me your email address.
Pinoy

Sam,

It's ok. You've done nothing wrong. Here's my timeline and hopefully, in any way or another, you could use this as reference:
-Mar 2001 -received AOR
-No buzz

regards

]
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Well i have applied in Feb 2000 at Cairo embassy. about 3 months back send my original documents since then nothing heard from their side.

Brieft Case History:

Feb 2000 case filed

June 2000 Acknowledgment letter

Sept 2001 told me interview required. waiting time is 18-22 months.

June 2002 more back logs waiting time is increased interview will not held before 2004.

Mar 2003 Request for new forms + IELTS + Banks Statement

Nov 2003 send email to send them my original educational documents + birth certificate.

this is all my case history.

Plz guide me what u do next. didnt get any kind of reply after i have sned my all original documents. now really worrid.

Sam

Sam,

-Mar 2001 -received AOR
-No buzz

regards

]
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Sam,

It's over a year now since I submitted the additional documents required by the embassy. And since it is already beyond the suggested processing period (12 mos), I decided to send a letter last June 5 enquiring the status of my application. As of now I haven't received any reply from them. I think I just have to wait for 4 more weeks before making the next move which is to enquire by fax. Why not make a follow-up too, Sam?

Well i have applied in Feb 2000 at Cairo embassy. about 3 months back send my original documents since then nothing heard from their side.

Brieft Case History:

Feb 2000 case filed

June 2000 Acknowledgment letter

Sept 2001 told me interview required. waiting time is 18-22 months.

June 2002 more back logs waiting time is increased interview will not held before 2004.

Mar 2003 Request for new forms + IELTS + Banks Statement

Nov 2003 send email to send them my original educational documents + birth certificate.

this is all my case history.

Plz guide me what u do next. didnt get any kind of reply after i have sned my all original documents. now really worrid.

Sam
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice

Sam,

It's over a year now since I submitted the additional documents required by the embassy. And since it is already beyond the suggested processing period (12 mos), I decided to send a letter last June 5 enquiring the status of my application. As of now I haven't received any reply from them. I think I just have to wait for 4 more weeks before making the next move which is to enquire by fax. Why not make a follow-up too, Sam?

You can request for CAIPS notes to find out the current status of your application.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Can u plz guide us how to have CAIPS notes. kindly plz tell us about complete procedure.

Sam

Originally posted by shriver9
You can request for CAIPS notes to find out the current status of your application.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice

Can u plz guide us how to have CAIPS notes. kindly plz tell us about complete procedure.

Sam

Please type "caips" in the search box of this forum and click 'go' to read the archives. There is more that enough info here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.