International Experience Canada

Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

sarah_m will become famous soon enoughsarah_m will become famous soon enough
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by Nic_Van
Anyone in Canada applying - what do you put for your current address in the initial form on the IEC page? I'm obviously currently in Canada, but it's classed as temporary, so do I put my British address in there instead? Whhhhy do these things confuse me so...
I don't know what to put either..i'm guessing your UK address as you are only outside of the UK temporarily?

Are you on a visa at the moment?
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

CityWalk is an unknown quantity at this point

what is a php file? and why will it not open
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CityWalk
never mind it works on Safari
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

mansfield250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CityWalk
download the new Adobe, then go to your inbox and click the link again. Make sure you are using INTERNET EXPLORER!! it wont work with Chrome or Firefox.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

please can anyone help - if im currently in canada do i put my canadian address or uk address? it does say you can apply if you are temporarily outside of the uk for study or work - i just hope they will allow me to apply as i am on a current bunac visa..argh stress!!!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:17 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's a bit soon but has anybody chanced it with the finance form and their bank yet?
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

Lots of Q's coming this forums way soon! lol

ACPO FORM
I lived in the USA for 15 months Nov 08 - Mar 10. What do I do about addresses? Have you lived at your current address for 5 years or more? Well yes but part of that time was in USA.

1.Additional Information
Do you fill in the part about family composition even if they are not travelling with you?
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:55 pm
Temporary Canuck

mattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sarah_m
please can anyone help - if im currently in canada do i put my canadian address or uk address? it does say you can apply if you are temporarily outside of the uk for study or work - i just hope they will allow me to apply as i am on a current bunac visa..argh stress!!!
I'm putting my Canadian address. The IEC have said nothing about not being applying from Canada - stop thinking along the lines of BUNAC rules.

I live in Canada, that is my mailing address, and that is my residency address.

Try not to worry too much, I've seen nothing remotely suggesting we can't get a visa through the direct application route!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mattieuk
I'm putting my Canadian address. The IEC have said nothing about not being applying from Canada - stop thinking along the lines of BUNAC rules.

I live in Canada, that is my mailing address, and that is my residency address.

Try not to worry too much, I've seen nothing remotely suggesting we can't get a visa through the direct application route!
i guess you're right.eeek.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

alistairsmith148 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think i will have an issue if i have an ACPO form that has my UK address, but my IEC form has a canadian address.

I don't have enough proofs of address for my Canadian address, so I put the house where I lived all my life, my parents, and did until I came out to canada.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

browncow will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
I know it's a bit soon but has anybody chanced it with the finance form and their bank yet?
I strolled into my bank, Nationwide, and the lady at the counter duly signed the form and gave it a stamp, and attached a note..

Job done, I hope..
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alistairsmith148
Do you think i will have an issue if i have an ACPO form that has my UK address, but my IEC form has a canadian address.

I don't have enough proofs of address for my Canadian address, so I put the house where I lived all my life, my parents, and did until I came out to canada.

have you put your current mailing address and residential address as your UK address?
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alistairsmith148

where does it say about proof of address? i can't find the info!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

I didn't notice the residentual address, I have put my UK one there now, and current mailing address as my Canadian.

That i guess solves it.

Going in the mail, soon then.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sarah_m
where does it say about proof of address? i can't find the info!
the proof of address is asked for in the ACPO police check

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.