International Experience Canada

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Hey guys, quickie... Under what circumstances do you need to attach 4 photos? Is it if you've got two people on the application? If so, where do the other 2 go? Or, do you put 2 on one of the sets of the application papers and the other 2 on the second set?

Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

mansfield250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Hey guys, quickie... Under what circumstances do you need to attach 4 photos? Is it if you've got two people on the application? If so, where do the other 2 go? Or, do you put 2 on one of the sets of the application papers and the other 2 on the second set?

Thanks
You only need two photos if one person is travelling, it goes on the first copy of the 3 page visa form, you dont need to put another two on the second copy. as for two people travelling im not sure!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point

right... i sent off my application today.
i recon its going to be rejected
i had to do my funds 3rd party which is via a credit card linked so all bills go to my dad.
i got a letter saying he will be responsilble for me for the first three months...
but the bank would only rubber stamp the letter(im hoping thats enugh) as well as a state ment showing how much i could put onto the card which is clearly over the £1950.

does any one know how long it takes for them to respond if you are accepted or rejected?
i sent it off today but it probably wont arrive till monday as £31 next day delievery to paris is abit much from england
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:13 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah_m
I just tried transferring the money from my Canadian bank account to the one in Paris. I asked to transfer pounds only and the bank teller said that was possible but it will be converted into euros when it reaches France - really don't know what to do. Did anyone else have this problem? I told the teller that the bank account is in the pounds in paris but she kept saying it would be converted into euros automatically.grr. any advice would be much appreciated!!
RBC told me that at first but it turned out that their systems just said that forcing GBP to a FR account could cause the transfer to be slower than normal (up to 5 business days).
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mansfield250
You only need two photos if one person is travelling, it goes on the first copy of the 3 page visa form, you dont need to put another two on the second copy. as for two people travelling im not sure!
Thanks... anyone else? It's me and my fiance travelling, we're both applying and we're both mentioned on each other's app's,
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Thanks... anyone else? It's me and my fiance travelling, we're both applying and we're both mentioned on each other's app's,
If you look at the form it says "2 passport photos" in each square so I presumed that you stapled both photos together so 2 photos per box meaning there would be space for two people.

No?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Third6
If you look at the form it says "2 passport photos" in each square so I presumed that you stapled both photos together so 2 photos per box meaning there would be space for two people.

No?
Thank you, you are absolutely right. I misread it

2 Passport-size photographs of each person travelling (45mm x 35 mm)

Karma awarded
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Thank you, you are absolutely right. I misread it

2 Passport-size photographs of each person travelling (45mm x 35 mm)

Karma awarded
Well, my form is getting sent back cause I messed it up so bad so I clearly misread A LOT of things haha.

Glad I could help you though.

I have a quick question if any one knows...Q.8 on the three page form asks if you or any member of your family has ever had a criminal conviction. Does this just apply to members travelling with you or is it anyone within your immediate family?

Last edited by Third6; Feb 3rd 2011 at 1:09 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really nice

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
So have any other users on here aside from Mattieuk and myself experienced the problem whereby their nationality was missing from the payment proof submission webform?
Both me and my girlfriend had the same issue. It seems like everyone is, but I can't see it as being a problem.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Mr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really niceMr. Numbers is just really nice

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Not great to be honest, admittedly I haven't seen very much so far but the weather is terrible, the food is expensive and neither of us have a job or fixed accomodation sorted out yet.
I think you said elsewhere that you were going to Toronto? If you're anywhere near downtown, get yourself to Kensington Market and/or Chinatown on Spadina - by far the cheapest food in Toronto I found when I was there last. Some great little markets/butchers etc. to choose from.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

sinbad23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't have it on my one- I sent my proof of payment pdf on Tuesday and got my confirmation that my application had been sent to London on Wednesday. I am guessing its not a big deal.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinbad23
I didn't have it on my one- I sent my proof of payment pdf on Tuesday and got my confirmation that my application had been sent to London on Wednesday. I am guessing its not a big deal.
Ohhh I'm getting worried now because I too sent mine on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

sinbad23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't worry I'm sure yours is fine
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe how quick this whole thing is taking, uploaded my proof of payment late last night and got a email confirming it's Been sent to the u.k this morning!!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

mansfield250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chrisbrockhurst
I can't believe how quick this whole thing is taking, uploaded my proof of payment late last night and got a email confirming it's Been sent to the u.k this morning!!
me 2!
sent mine wednesday night, got the first evaluation phase complete letter today! (thursday)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.