Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

inland spouse application-processing time

inland spouse application-processing time

Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default inland spouse application-processing time

Spouse or Common-Law Partner Class CPC

Currently processing
Vegreville February 28, 2005

waiting time.6–7 months

it sure doesn't seem to be moving very fast....
Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: inland spouse application-processing time

I read on a yahoo message board that some "inlanders" who applied in mid-march to Vegreville had just received AIPs. So it looks like it's starting to move along...I hope. My common law girlfriend applied in mid-April so we are hoping for an AIP (if all goes well) in the next month or two. Crossing our fingers.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

bmido is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
Spouse or Common-Law Partner Class CPC
Currently processing
Vegreville February 28, 2005
waiting time.6–7 months
it sure doesn't seem to be moving very fast....
Mine was received by CIC Vegreville on May 11, 2005; so I should expect to get the good news after Iggy's. When did you send yours?
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

fire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bmido
Mine was received by CIC Vegreville on May 11, 2005; so I should expect to get the good news after Iggy's. When did you send yours?
My wife's was received end of April ,so I guess her case is between Iggy's and Bmido's .
hold on Maple leaf if every thing goes well you should receive your work permit early December
Old Sep 26th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bmido
mine was sent June 18th..but i am now applying for my canadian police clearance because i have been here for 7 months. am, hoping it will get back in time to coincide with CIC timeframe.
i cannot wait for this to be over!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:15 am
Remya

I applied in January, got CSQ 3 weeks ago and following MarkS's timeline (also inland/Qc), am really hoping to get AIP in the next month!

Old Sep 28th 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Remya
I applied in January, got CSQ 3 weeks ago and following MarkS's timeline (also inland/Qc), am really hoping to get AIP in the next month!
what is CSQ???????????????