Inland Application slow

Old May 2nd 2018, 12:26 pm
PottsyJ

Joepottinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inland Application slow

Hi all,

We submitted our inland application back in mid January and still no sponsor approval or request for medical. Only request for police check which was also submitted back to them in early March. Anybody else having the same length of time in processing for inland?

Thanks.
Old May 2nd 2018, 6:19 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inland Application slow

Hi

Originally Posted by Joepottinger
Hi all,

We submitted our inland application back in mid January and still no sponsor approval or request for medical. Only request for police check which was also submitted back to them in early March. Anybody else having the same length of time in processing for inland?

Thanks.
1. The posted processing time for 80% of the Inland spousal applications are 12 months, so you have a ways to go yet.
2. You will eventually get an AOR, if you applied for an open work permit, you would receive it in about 4 months after the receipt.
Old May 2nd 2018, 8:14 pm
PottsyJ

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. The posted processing time for 80% of the Inland spousal applications are 12 months, so you have a ways to go yet.
2. You will eventually get an AOR, if you applied for an open work permit, you would receive it in about 4 months after the receipt.
I just saw most people that successfully had theirs in 12 months tended to have their sponsor approval within 2-3 months. It’s different in every case though I suppose.

Thanks for the input.
Old May 2nd 2018, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute

The inland process is different. Sponsor approval is much slower.
Old May 3rd 2018, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Will_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah gotta be patient if you can. I applied in October and did medical just last week! Now wait maybe another 5 months for conclusion...
Old May 3rd 2018, 1:21 pm
PottsyJ

Originally Posted by Will_PA
Yeah gotta be patient if you can. I applied in October and did medical just last week! Now wait maybe another 5 months for conclusion...
Okay thanks Will. Good to know we aren't alone in the wait for sure. Hope things go smoothly for you with the rest of your application.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 4:32 pm
PottsyJ

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask another question with regard to sponsor approval. Will my common law partner (the sponsor) receive an email saying she has sponsor approval or will it come to my cic account as that is the account linked to the application? Just wanted to check in case she could have missed an email or anything like that.

Thanks.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joepottinger
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask another question with regard to sponsor approval. Will my common law partner (the sponsor) receive an email saying she has sponsor approval or will it come to my cic account as that is the account linked to the application? Just wanted to check in case she could have missed an email or anything like that.

Thanks.
Your sponsor will receive an email saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor ... the application has been forwarded to visa office XXXXX for further processing"
Old Jul 10th 2018, 6:48 pm
PottsyJ

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
Your sponsor will receive an email saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor ... the application has been forwarded to visa office XXXXX for further processing"
Okay I'll let her know to keep an eye out on her emails for that then. Thanks very much.