Inland application question

Old Oct 1st 2003, 5:47 am
Posts: n/a
Default Inland application question

I have just recently moved back to Canada after living in the US for
nearly 7 years. My girlfriend of the passed 3 years is going to try
to do an inland PR application. We know that she first need to get
TRV at the border when she crosses, and then she needs to begin the PR
paper work.

My question is, is it better for her to drive across the border by
herself, or is it better if I come across with her??

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.