Infomation about Immigration

Old Jan 5th 2005, 7:14 am
shiva_1104

Default Infomation about Immigration

Hi,

Everybody First of all wish you all the members of this fourm a very happy new year.

I am shivaji,staying in Mumbai (INDIA).I had completed 10+2 in science in 2000 at the age of 20 and after that I had done Pre Sea Deck Rating Course in Merchant Navy within 4 Months.It is not a Diploma Course OR Degree Course.

After that I had applied for Seaman post in Cargo/Passenger ships of Company But As There is lot of Competition for this post,I didn't get any Job.So I left this site.

Now I am 24 years old and I want to Complete my graduation (10+2+3) in any stream.But there is a Problem because to immigrate to canada the minimum qualification must be graduate and minimum 2 years of experience in same field.So to complete the Graduation in India and to get the 2 years experience,This will take 5 years.And in between 5 years,May be Immigration procedure will stop OR Points will increase so it will create problem for me to immigrate after 5 years.This is very long Procedure also.

Second Thing is that If I complete my Graduation in Canada on the base of Student visa,And then apply for the immigration. This is an Expensive Procedure.

So I have only 2 Options to Immigrate:

1)First do complete graduation in India,get 2 years of Experience and then apply for immigration

OR

2)Do complete Graduation in Canada and then apply for Immigration

So Please suggest me what should I do?And I want the help from all of you who had gone through the same situation.

And also Suggest me the Immigration agent in india who has a very good record of Immigration to Canada and has no cheating record.Tell me the agents who has the cheated records.

Waiting for reply

Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow About Immigration

Hi, Shivaji,

Hope this link can help you know about Consultants

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96865
Now as CIC has intoduced some new laws for consultants most of them cant do any cheating to you .So enquire about the consultants who is having a registration with the CSIC.

Refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...erify-rep.html and http://www.csic-scci.ca/index.html, to get the correct info on who is good.

And about your immigration, anyway its upto you, to take a decision.If you are going to complete your graduation and get experience , before applying for immigration it will take a lot of time.Anyway there is no other way, without doing this to apply as an independent immigrant.So i think you better do it.
The otherway you can do it , if you have enough money with you is the Canadian education.This is really worth doing, from my opinion, bcz you are getting an education from Canada(your dream destination) itself.And you can know better about canada.So it will be good .

Otherwise you think of getting married, to a girl who is a graduate with the required experience.Then let her apply , under family class, and u may join her. .

Anyway hear what the experts have to say.Good luck

Cheers
PP
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:04 am
shiva_1104

Default Re: About Immigration

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi, Shivaji,

Hope this link can help you know about Consultants

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96865
Now as CIC has intoduced some new laws for consultants most of them cant do any cheating to you .So enquire about the consultants who is having a registration with the CSIC.

Refer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...erify-rep.html and http://www.csic-scci.ca/index.html, to get the correct info on who is good.

And about your immigration, anyway its upto you, to take a decision.If you are going to complete your graduation and get experience , before applying for immigration it will take a lot of time.Anyway there is no other way, without doing this to apply as an independent immigrant.So i think you better do it.
The otherway you can do it , if you have enough money with you is the Canadian education.This is really worth doing, from my opinion, bcz you are getting an education from Canada(your dream destination) itself.And you can know better about canada.So it will be good .

Otherwise you think of getting married, to a girl who is a graduate with the required experience.Then let her apply , under family class, and u may join her. .

Anyway hear what the experts have to say.Good luck

Cheers
PP

First thing Thank you so much for your valuable advise.

As you have suggested me that first come in canada on Study Visa,
But as much as I know about the Immigration System OR Study System.The canadaian Government does not allow to stay anyone who come in canada on Study visa after complete the study.And they are very much strict to their policy.

So please give me the surest advice to immigrate because If i come in canada on study visa,and If i go through your direction which is very expensive,and if the immigration department reject my application,then there is waste of the huge money for me.

So I again tell you Please tell me the students name Or their email address who come in canada on study visa,then immigrated.But you just tell me the name of those student,email address and on which year they had immigrated

Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Infomation about Immigration

Hi,
I would say if you have the money to pay for the Canadian education then go ahead with it. It will help you when you immigrate to canada in getting job. This is one of the major problem that rest of the people are facing when they immigrate to Canada as they prefer Canadian education.

If not then go ahead with Indian graduation and then apply. But please dont get into the agent thing... They are useless they just make money. What ever you have to do you will get on the CIC web site along with the forms to submit and paper to give. So, agents are also going to do the same for you. But they will charge. Please my advice is that dont get into the agent do it yourself.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Infomation about Immigration

HI,

I agree to some extend what goodgal said about the education from canda.Its true.Now all of the applicants find it advantageous to have an educational qualification from canda.

Regds
Pramod