Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Info for Irish person looking to extend visa for Canadan.

Info for Irish person looking to extend visa for Canadan.

Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

chinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info for Irish person looking to extend visa for Canadan.

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a website similar to this for Irish people!
Friend is looking to extend/ renew her working visa/get LMO - basically find out what her options are and how she can stay here longer.

Thanks!
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info for Irish person looking to extend visa for Canadan.

Originally Posted by chinn
Hi there,

Does anyone know of a website similar to this for Irish people!
Friend is looking to extend/ renew her working visa/get LMO - basically find out what her options are and how she can stay here longer.

Thanks!
Why doesn't she just post on here? We have many members who aren't Brits, anybody is more than welcome!

Old Nov 29th 2011, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: Info for Irish person looking to extend visa for Canadan.

Hiya, Im Irish and everything i wanted to know about, I found there was information on here or that someone knew the answers/had ideas about what to do and so on, its been brilliant. I have also been reading this site long before joining it and there is loads of information.
I dont know of any Irish site similar but to be honest I havent ever looked for one however tell whoever it is to post whatever they want to know on here and someone will probably have some answers/suggestions.
As Christmasoompa said there are lots of people on here not British and I have also seen posts from people who are Irish living in Ireland and outside of Ireland asking for help and information on here
Old Nov 30th 2011, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

chinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why doesn't she just post on here? We have many members who aren't Brits, anybody is more than welcome!

Oh ok, i didn't know that! I thought it was just info for Brits!
Thanks.. will let her know.