To Indians in particular

Old Nov 28th 2002, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

thekingofmemphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To Indians in particular

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

in the above website, it says, " do not attempt to obtain police certificates from the following countries. The Canadian consulate will enquire on your behalf.
Afghanistan ... Bangladesh .... India .... Nepal ... .

I am from Nepal. In the letter of assessment (interview waiver) it asked to submit police certificate of good conduct. I am in US now and am trying to get the police certificate but it appears I will not be able to submit anything within the deadline.

I am just curious what the people from India in particular are doing about the police certificate of no record or good conduct. You are not asked to submit the police certificate or you do not submit or you are asked and you submit? Please let me know. I am worried whether I am going to lose my opportunity to immigrate to Canada just because I may not being able to submit any police certificate from my country.

Thank you very much.
Old Nov 28th 2002, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To Indians in particular

Originally posted by thekingofmemphi
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

in the above website, it says, " do not attempt to obtain police certificates from the following countries. The Canadian consulate will enquire on your behalf.
Afghanistan ... Bangladesh .... India .... Nepal ... .

I am from Nepal. In the letter of assessment (interview waiver) it asked to submit police certificate of good conduct. I am in US now and am trying to get the police certificate but it appears I will not be able to submit anything within the deadline.

I am just curious what the people from India in particular are doing about the police certificate of no record or good conduct. You are not asked to submit the police certificate or you do not submit or you are asked and you submit? Please let me know. I am worried whether I am going to lose my opportunity to immigrate to Canada just because I may not being able to submit any police certificate from my country.

Thank you very much.

Dude lets use some comon sense.
The CIC application states that you do not produce certs from India. The interview letter states submit certs for past 10 yrs.

Now, do you think between the time you submitted your application and your interview letter... suddenly CIC has had a change of heart and starts to trust in us producing the police certs from India???

skip the damn thing dude, use the grey matter.
Old Nov 28th 2002, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

thanchaur is on a distinguished road
Default to "stupid guy"

You sound really stupid "stupid guy":

Why does the CIC asks for police clearance? Make common sense for that too.
Old Nov 28th 2002, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: to "stupid guy"

Originally posted by thanchaur
You sound really stupid "stupid guy":

Why does the CIC asks for police clearance? Make common sense for that too.
explain your self moron...!
Old Nov 29th 2002, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Raghu is an unknown quantity at this point

If u have already applied & got your assessment, then read the instructions in the letter that u received carefully. It will be clear to you.
Normally after assessment, they do not ask you to submit police cert from India/Nepal Etc.,(You R Right!)

You better read the instructions in that letter again & again & see if that helps you.

Applicants from those countries that U mentioned usually submit FBI police certificates again as they are just valid for 6 months. if they are either living in USA OR have lived in USA in the past.
I think if U R applying from USA thr' Buffalo & are citizen of Nepal, then you may just need to get one more latest FBI Fingerprint Card.

Anyway, Do not forget to mention in your covering letter that you are a citizen of Nepal & u r not required to produce a Police cert. from Nepal (As you R living in USA) as they do it by themselves & that you can do that if the rules have changed Etc., Etc.,
Hope this clears your doubts.
~Raghu
Old Nov 29th 2002, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

...Also it posssible that they might have missed to write "FBI Cert" on the blank lines on the Doc that u received.

If that is the case, U have to submit the updated FBI only. It can happen as they write with a pen & dop not have time to double check. SO make sure that you also send a copy of that Doc. That will clear their doubts!
Old Nov 29th 2002, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

thekingofmemphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you, Rabhu

Yes, I was asked to submit the updated FBI report and I already submitted that.
I did read the letter very carefully. It did ask for the "letter of good conduct" from Nepal.
yes, I told in the cover letter that I am from Nepal and I cited the website that tells I need not submit police certificate. However, I told that I am trying all my best to get the police certificate as soon as possible. I said that I may not be able to submit within the deadline.
Old Nov 29th 2002, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

dude I repeat

Lets use some comon sense unlike that dick thanchaur.
The CIC application states that you do not produce certs from India. The interview letter states submit certs for past 10 yrs.

Now, do you think between the time you submitted your application and your interview letter... suddenly CIC has had a change of heart and starts to trust in us producing the police certs from India???

skip the damn thing dude, use the grey matter.
Old Nov 29th 2002, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

thanchaur is on a distinguished road
Default to "stupid guy"

Stupid guy,

you sound really sick, ****ed up, lunatic asshole. Go to the psychiatrist soon. You don't know that this is not a place for you kind of ****ing asshole? It's a place to learn and share experiences. Not to use bad words to others for no reason.

You sick ****ing ass stop now.
Old Nov 29th 2002, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy,

you sound really sick, ****ed up, lunatic asshole. Go to the psychiatrist soon. You don't know that this is not a place for you kind of ****ing asshole? It's a place to learn and share experiences. Not to use bad words to others for no reason.

...if you re-read your post a few times, you'd know who needs to see a psychiatrist......mutt head.. scraammm !!. This place stinks because of u.
Old Nov 30th 2002, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats Smart Work! So now you try to get that police thing from Nepal.
I think, you better send them all the evidence that you have, Incl., a copy of letter you received from Buffalo along with the police/Good conduct Cert from Nepal.

(BTW., also try to get a good conduct Cert from somebody who holds high office like judge, Police Commissioner OR an MLA/your Ex-school/College professors/principals Etc.,) This can clear the doubts of Buffalo forever!
Old Nov 30th 2002, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy,

hey thanchaur
did u use the long weekend to see the shrink ?? like I adviced. Now be good and run along boy !!
Old Dec 1st 2002, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a humorous thread ...

Originally posted by Stupid guy
hey thanchaur
did u use the long weekend to see the shrink ?? like I adviced. Now be good and run along boy !!