Wikiposts

INADMISSIBLE/ CANADA

Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:26 am
Just Joined

fastlane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default INADMISSIBLE/ CANADA

I have a few convictions from 20yrs ago,for assault and i got a letter back from CIC stating that i was ADMISSIBLE to Canada
I did this as a last check before i get on the plan
All this stuff you can go, you can not go load of tosh I am going
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INADMISSIBLE/ CANADA

Methinks this post is a thingy, cant remember the word, you know, when they post just to get people arguing. Senior moment here. A troll, that's it.

Hey, will sit back and wait for the arguments to flow.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:08 am
Just Joined

fastlane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daft batty

Methinks this post is a thingy, cant remember the word, you know, when they post just to get people arguing. Senior moment here. A troll, that's it.

Thats a bold accusation considering you are a senior member
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:15 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daft batty

I wouldn't mess with him Batty - he's got previous.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

I wouldn't mess with him Batty - he's got previous.
Well done Bazzz, good to see you are on form....Me thinks I agree with Batty
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:47 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed (for obvious reasons).