important question for all

Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:51 am
Just Joined

jack222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default important question for all

hello
i applied my pr application since 1 month , i recieved 3 papers today from the embassy , the last page is a reciept , also given in the first page a file number starting with (B) , is tthis the aor ? , admd how much should i wait now for medicals
thanks for all
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:16 am
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: important question for all

Originally Posted by jack222
hello
i applied my pr application since 1 month , i recieved 3 papers today from the embassy , the last page is a reciept , also given in the first page a file number starting with (B) , is tthis the aor ? , admd how much should i wait now for medicals
thanks for all
Hi

Yes the B plus numbers is your file number and i guess like most people on here going via/skilled worker route you may have a 3 year wait perhaps more.
Good luck.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:10 am
Just Joined

jack222 is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess you misunderstood
i am applying under the nova scotia nominee program (economic) , and i already took the interview and was approved
Old Dec 14th 2005, 10:44 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by jack222
i guess you misunderstood
i am applying under the nova scotia nominee program (economic) , and i already took the interview and was approved
But now the Federal process takes place to determine if you qualify, the background check, security check and criminality. Depending on how long they estimate that these checks will take, it will be a while before you get medical instructions.

PMM
Old Dec 14th 2005, 11:24 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to add to PMM's comment - it also depends from visa post you applied through. It may take anywhere from about 8 months to 3 or so years. Your nationality and countries you resided in will also have impact on processing time.

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

But now the Federal process takes place to determine if you qualify, the background check, security check and criminality. Depending on how long they estimate that these checks will take, it will be a while before you get medical instructions.

PMM