immigration worries

Old Dec 30th 2011, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

erica35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration worries

hi guys hope you all had a good xmas, just a couple of queries to run past you,....i have a boyfriend who lives in canada, since the year 2008 ive been visiting him in canada for a couple of weeks a couple times a year, the last time i visited him was august this year, and returned to the uk in november.....as had to return to uk for xmas to be with family, my fella has now brought me a ticket to go back out to canada for a month in january, am i gunna have any trouble in returning as i only left canada 8 weeks ago. The last three times i have entered canada they always seem to pull me aside and question me, in which i tend to get very nervous about, so now im coming back over in january and working myself up about being questioned again......also when i returned to the uk i went through the e/passport scanning machine, does anyone know if it records it on your passport when you entered back into the uk.... or is it just a security and quickness thing.a
Any help on these matters would be appreciated. thanks guys
Old Dec 30th 2011, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration worries

Due to your situation its not unusual for you to be pulled over as the examining officer needs to be satisfied that you will not be working, studying and will leave Canada at the end of your stay and that you are not inadmissible and have the financial means to support yoursel while in Canada. From all accounts you have always complied so dont worry too much its just normal procedure.