Immigration Scams

Old Apr 11th 2009, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

calman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Scams

Interesting reading on internet;

on google search ; SCAM-IMMIGRATION GROUP PLC

click on cashed, wonder if UK Papers picked up on this yet?as they did the advertising
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Scams

Originally Posted by calman
Interesting reading on internet;

on google search ; SCAM-IMMIGRATION GROUP PLC

click on cashed, wonder if UK Papers picked up on this yet?as they did the advertising
I can't actually find what you are referring to, but if the papers didn't advertise all scam immigration companies then they'd lose a large amount of revenue! There are loads of dodgy immigration companies out that that propose to charge people for finding jobs in Canada (despite it being illegal in most provinces) or make promises they can't keep.

Whoever this company is isn't the only one, loads advertise in UK papers every week! I don't see how the papers are responsible or can even check out everybody that advertises in their pages.

Luckily there are websites out there like this one that can offer advice for free and give people recommendations. Hopefully most people that find this forum soon realise that the only way to hire an immigration consultant is to make sure they are a licensed CSIC consultant and don't charge anything for helping to find work.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

i took a lokk, if you google it its the third one down on a site called gumtree.....basically it said the company has gone into liquidation and that the owner uses different names.....
Old Apr 12th 2009, 4:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I can't actually find what you are referring to, but if the papers didn't advertise all scam immigration companies then they'd lose a large amount of revenue! There are loads of dodgy immigration companies out that that propose to charge people for finding jobs in Canada (despite it being illegal in most provinces) or make promises they can't keep.

Whoever this company is isn't the only one, loads advertise in UK papers every week! I don't see how the papers are responsible or can even check out everybody that advertises in their pages.

Luckily there are websites out there like this one that can offer advice for free and give people recommendations. Hopefully most people that find this forum soon realise that the only way to hire an immigration consultant is to make sure they are a licensed CSIC consultant and don't charge anything for helping to find work.
Appreciate your comments, but wasn't aimed at being critical of advertising, merely expressing this had happened, although one particular national aimed at working class, trades, and non-skilled ran a spread on the company interviewing the personnel concerned.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

i notice the website has gone....mmmmm. I think this is actually worrying for us as we have used them. It says they went into liquidation on the 31st march, but i have had emails from them in the last few days saying that I have a new person working on our file and that the company name has changed...I have left a message at their office in surrey and will phone when the easter holidays are over again to ask them.....
Old Apr 12th 2009, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shazza69
i notice the website has gone....mmmmm. I think this is actually worrying for us as we have used them. It says they went into liquidation on the 31st march, but i have had emails from them in the last few days saying that I have a new person working on our file and that the company name has changed...I have left a message at their office in surrey and will phone when the easter holidays are over again to ask them.....
A friend of mine in the UK has had the same problem this week!
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wonder what would happen to all our forms and information we have had to gather for them, all the stuff i have had to get notarized and signed by solicitors, i hope i get it all back...plus we have paid them alot of money...will have to wait until the morning when i will be straight on the phone...Let me know if your friend has any news....
Old Apr 12th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza69
I wonder what would happen to all our forms and information we have had to gather for them, all the stuff i have had to get notarized and signed by solicitors, i hope i get it all back...plus we have paid them alot of money...will have to wait until the morning when i will be straight on the phone...Let me know if your friend has any news....
Hi
I hope things work out for you and you get a refund .
regards
joinerboy
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Will keep you posted,
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:00 am
Just Joined

Further to my last, anybody read this?

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/lifestyl...8057-21309722/

It appears the scam continues.
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

Interesting reading if you haven't seen it already on this site go to;

Forum/living & Moving Abroad/ Australia/Immigration,Visas & Citizenship;

Hans in the Till on page 1 by Jamie Smith
Old May 5th 2009, 12:33 am
Just Joined

Another link another story to tell,see review right down to bottom of article.

http://www.myprofile.co.za/directory..._unit/details/
Old May 5th 2009, 12:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I think we've all got the picture.

I'm closing this thread now as you are the only one still posting on it and there's just no point in adding the same story over and over again via different websites.

If you have anything new to add then PM me and I'll re-open it.