Immigration rules changes

Old Jun 25th 2011, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

canada22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration rules changes

Hi to everyone , I just saw the changes on the immigration rules on the CIC and I have a question for you : do you think there will be changes even for the self employed class ? ( They don't mention it , but it's an economic class and it's the only one they don't speak about ) .
I always keep an eye on it because if it doesn' t work out with a pnp I would try it ( even if I'm pretty sure my work experience would not be enough ) , so if there are changes in the rules I would have to hurry up with the decision if to apply right now or not .
Thanks for all your attention and help
Old Jun 26th 2011, 7:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration rules changes

My crystal ball doesn't seem to be working.

Guess you'll just have to wait and see!
Old Jun 27th 2011, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

dream208 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi canada22,

could you please shed some light on the changes that you mentioned, or better send a link to the source where these changes are mentioned
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dream208
hi canada22,

could you please shed some light on the changes that you mentioned, or better send a link to the source where these changes are mentioned
Just check the news releases on the CIC website, or have a look down the page as there is a thread about it.

Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your answer , I have never seen such a kind forum , I can understand you cannot know the future , I was only wondering if in your experience if they don't mention a class it means they will not change it , it's not so long I'm looking so closely to the CIC side .
I can't find the thread you wrote about to Dream 208 , how can I find it ?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:22 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

canada22

The link below will give you a bit of an update.

Changes to economic immigration programs will help further reduce backlogs and improve wait times

As far as I am aware further information hasn't been released yet.

The CIC website will be updated on July 1, 2011, with details on application requirements and procedures for affected programs.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Thanks James.Mc , I think I'll have to wait and to cross the fingers ...
In all the difficulties to try to immigrate to Canada some kind advice helps and makes me feel better , have a nice day