Immigration Photographs

Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

gillan85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Photographs

Please can anyone tell me how they went about arranging their immigration photos in the UK....Did you book a photographer and take along the specification sheet? What were the costs for four photos?
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Immigration Photographs

Originally Posted by gillan85
Please can anyone tell me how they went about arranging their immigration photos in the UK....Did you book a photographer and take along the specification sheet? What were the costs for four photos?
Snappy Snaps do Canada immigratin photos. Can't remember prices, but very reasonable compared to a professional studio photographer. Take the spec sheet along (although they had a copy when we went.)
Old Jun 11th 2011, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

I am not in the UK. But today took the pics, and just took along the specs, spoke to the lady doing the fotos, and it was perfect. I imagine the UK photographers would have a similar capability, but ask first. ie ask them if they can meet those requirements first, then pay.
Old Jun 11th 2011, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

mojovibe is an unknown quantity at this point

Max Speilman, cost about £5.00-£6.00 for four pics. Make sure they use the illuminated background though to make the background as white as possible, no light greys. Just take the spec with you and make sure the mug shot dimensions are set, and they will cut them out to right size.

Last edited by mojovibe; Jun 11th 2011 at 6:19 pm. Reason: missing text