Wikiposts

immigration lawyers AEO

Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

jhorsfield30 is on a distinguished road
Default immigration lawyers AEO

Hi,
I'm on the skilled worker points system and looking for a good immigration lawyer to help with finding a AEO to speed up the process,
Anyone done this, and is it simply a case of submitting it to London embassy.

john
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:17 am
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration lawyers AEO

Originally Posted by jhorsfield30
Hi,
I'm on the skilled worker points system and looking for a good immigration lawyer to help with finding a AEO to speed up the process,

john
Do you mean help you find a job? Do immigration lawyers do this? I would have thought a recruitment consultant might be better.

Where are you hoping to move to and what industry are you in? You never know, someone on this forum might be able to make a couple of connections for you!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

I'm in IT and project management, I'am based in wales at the moment, and found majority of recruitment consultants, a waste of time,
Hoping to move to BC,
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:50 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jhorsfield30
Hi,

john
Immigration lawyers and consultants are not job seekers, sorry. As others stated already, use of recruiting agencies under current market conditions is not really needed.

You need to do your own homework my friend, among other qualifications and qualities in your PR application process you need to show resourcefulness. There are many Canadian job search websites and I myself posted links to few dozens already few times here. You need to look for job offers and sell yourself to potential employers.

Do not fall into many scams around promising you a job offer with AEO if you pay for it - such purchased AEO's, even if delivered, will in most cases be rejected by visa posts.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

appreciate the post, gets a little tiresome after a while.