immigration lawyer

Old Aug 16th 2013, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: immigration lawyer

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Tell me about it. Due to series of strange life choices I've become a three way linguistic pendler myself. I think I've kicked the habit now after 5 months in France this calendar year, but before this I would now and again still come out with ludicrous French using German sentence structures.

C'est manchmal difficile.
LOL .. yup, ... I am recovering from having a German visitor and a French (well Quebec) visitor at the same time for about 2 months. Even though we agreed on English as common language...every now and then the one or the other word creeps in...especially if they catch you alone and then try to stick with their language.
Definitely the French have more fire, when it comes to swearing

C'est ben du fun...nicht wahr?
Old Aug 16th 2013, 5:12 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration lawyer

Originally Posted by manitobain
LOL .. yup, ... I am recovering from having a German visitor and a French (well Quebec) visitor at the same time for about 2 months. Even though we agreed on English as common language...every now and then the one or the other word creeps in...especially if they catch you alone and then try to stick with their language.
Definitely the French have more fire, when it comes to swearing

C'est ben du fun...nicht wahr?
Ca certainly stimmt.

<but we're acting as if this was the Maple Leaf, not the serious bit>