Wikiposts

Immigration Lawyer

Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Question Immigration Lawyer

Hello folks

could anyone tell me please if they have ever heard of an immigration Lawyer
called Ian goldman associates? they are supposed to be based in Vancouver, b.c

There website is www.immigrationtocanada.org

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CW
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Posidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond reputePosidrive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Lawyer

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
Hello folks

could anyone tell me please if they have ever heard of an immigration Lawyer
called Ian goldman associates? they are supposed to be based in Vancouver, b.c

There website is www.immigrationtocanada.org

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CW
We met him at one of the UK immigration shows a few years ago. We didn't use him for the complete application becuase our application was relatively simple although we did pay him for an hour long personal consultation.

All I can say is that he seemed knowledgable and honest.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Posidrive
We met him at one of the UK immigration shows a few years ago. We didn't use him for the complete application becuase our application was relatively simple although we did pay him for an hour long personal consultation.

All I can say is that he seemed knowledgable and honest.
Thank you for your swift response! my wife would rather use an immigration lawyer, and felt this one seemed really good, but unlike others had never heard of them, so wondered if they were genuine enough.

Thanks again.
CW
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

hi

i can fully recommend the lawyer we are using

the david thomas , law group on marine drive Vancouver ,really helpful and streamlined the process for us.

we have visited the offices a few times and met the people we are emailing with , they are legitimate ,if you need any other details just email me

regards

gordon
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by edinburgh
hi

i can fully recommend the lawyer we are using

the david thomas , law group on marine drive Vancouver ,really helpful and streamlined the process for us.

we have visited the offices a few times and met the people we are emailing with , they are legitimate ,if you need any other details just email me

regards

gordon

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the advice, i may pm you if i need further information.

Regards.
Andrew