Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

immigration interview : add your experience

immigration interview : add your experience

Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration interview : add your experience

we got a call for interview, very nervous i dont know what all they are going to ask.. if you have experience let us know and support us
Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:49 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: immigration interview : add your experience

Well each interview is different nowadays as they are not often called. What category did you apply in and where is your application being processed?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Well each interview is different nowadays as they are not often called. What category did you apply in and where is your application being processed?
Hi Jim

Thanks for the response, i have applied for BC PNP.
I had also applied for work permit and they issue me worker visa, for kids study visa and wife visitor visa. Now I believe this is immigration interview. Generally they dont call for interview for this category. I am worried why they called. They have asked me to bring current employment papers, passports and Police verification certificate. Which i am carrying
My application is being processed in New Delhi India

Last edited by jogi34; Jun 28th 2009 at 6:03 am.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:05 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the BC PNP selection decision? IT seems so. Therefore there must be some question about your documents and background that require explanation. That is the CICs job. Be prepared fro some skepticism about those matters.
Good luck,
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jim

thanks yes i have BC PNP selection decision. Even i have worker visa. I am preparing according to my documents.
thanks again
Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Do you have the BC PNP selection decision? IT seems so. Therefore there must be some question about your documents and background that require explanation. That is the CICs job. Be prepared fro some skepticism about those matters.
Good luck,
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Sukh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jogi,

As you are in Canada you could order CAIPS notes and know before hand what they have in system in regards to your life. They take about 30 days so if you have more than 4-5 weeks to interview I'd suggest you to go for it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...s-personal.asp

Originally Posted by jogi34
Jim

thanks yes i have BC PNP selection decision. Even i have worker visa. I am preparing according to my documents.
thanks again
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sukh
Hi Jogi,

As you are in Canada you could order CAIPS notes and know before hand what they have in system in regards to your life. They take about 30 days so if you have more than 4-5 weeks to interview I'd suggest you to go for it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...s-personal.asp
Sukh
I am not in Canada, i suppose to leave on 12th july, since i got worker visa here in delhi which is on 9th June and was preparing to leave. But in parallel i had submitted my PR application and they sudden called.. which my lawyer said unusual. I am bothered they should not reverse worker visa decision. if you ahve any idea let me know
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Sukh
I am not in Canada, i suppose to leave on 12th july, since i got worker visa here in delhi which is on 9th June and was preparing to leave. But in parallel i had submitted my PR application and they sudden called.. which my lawyer said unusual. I am bothered they should not reverse worker visa decision. if you ahve any idea let me know
when is your interview ?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sukh
when is your interview ?
monday 2:30 PM. which is tomorrow.. one lady called initially and said she is sending email to my representative to submit more documents and asked my email address also, but again she called and asked when are you leaving, i said 12th july, she said why 12th july, so i said i am waiting for my kids school to reopen and i have applied for leaving certificates which i am getting first week of july. Then she said bring your employment related documents and appear for small interview, next day she again called and said bring your wife alongwith, again next day she called and said bring PCC , she specifically asked for my employers paper, police verification certificates and passports
Old Jun 28th 2009, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

You don't have time for anything except prepare for documents and interview. Seems like they wants to verify somethings ...so prepare good and best of Luck.

monday 2:30 PM. which is tomorrow.. one lady called initially and said she is sending email to my representative to submit more documents and asked my email address also, but again she called and asked when are you leaving, i said 12th july, she said why 12th july, so i said i am waiting for my kids school to reopen and i have applied for leaving certificates which i am getting first week of july. Then she said bring your employment related documents and appear for small interview, next day she again called and said bring your wife alongwith, again next day she called and said bring PCC , she specifically asked for my employers paper, police verification certificates and passports