Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Immigration Consultants - To use or not to use?

Immigration Consultants - To use or not to use?

Old Sep 5th 2006, 3:13 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future
Default Re: Immigration Consultants - To use or not to use?

Of course it is not necessary to use a consultant.

However, we did and do not regret it one bit.

We had the piece of mind that our application was well documented and presented.....no this will not jump the queue....but it won't lead to further delays if not so well documented or presented.

It also gave me (in addition to this board) a security blanket to all those "what if's" during the long , long wait.

Affordability is also a factor....if you cannot afford one or it stretches you than DIY it and make full use of the help from this board.

Good Luck in your decision but I would use one again if we went through immigration again

Rgds
Mans
Old Sep 5th 2006, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

bazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mans
Of course it is not necessary to use a consultant.

However, we did and do not regret it one bit.

We had the piece of mind that our application was well documented and presented.....no this will not jump the queue....but it won't lead to further delays if not so well documented or presented.

It also gave me (in addition to this board) a security blanket to all those "what if's" during the long , long wait.

Affordability is also a factor....if you cannot afford one or it stretches you than DIY it and make full use of the help from this board.

Good Luck in your decision but I would use one again if we went through immigration again

Rgds
Mans
Thanks Mans

Can I ask you a slight aside from this thread. I see you are in Oakville. This is the place we are seriously considering, can you recommend it?

Bazrat
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:12 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bazrat
Thanks Mans

Can I ask you a slight aside from this thread. I see you are in Oakville. This is the place we are seriously considering, can you recommend it?

Bazrat

No problem....PM'd you

rgds
Mans