Wikiposts

Immigration consultants

Old Oct 10th 2004, 6:55 am
Just Joined

IYIeI2cy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Immigration consultants

hi all,
i want to immigrate to canada, but i'm very confused about two things that i hope you can help me about.

First: i dont know if i should Immigrate just by myself or i should immigrate with the help of consultants. the very drwaback about counsaltants is thier high fees.

Second: which is better, TOEFL or IELTS. or in other word which of them is needed. do the canadina embassy accept TOEFL or not?

thanks in advance.

regards,
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

kevmcfoster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration consultants

Originally Posted by IYIeI2cy
hi all,
i want to immigrate to canada, but i'm very confused about two things that i hope you can help me about.

First: i dont know if i should Immigrate just by myself or i should immigrate with the help of consultants. the very drwaback about counsaltants is thier high fees.

Second: which is better, TOEFL or IELTS. or in other word which of them is needed. do the canadina embassy accept TOEFL or not?

thanks in advance.

regards,

Hey,
well if u knw bout the stuff required for immigration, then probably apply by ur self..how ever if ur not sure bout wht shld be done, then i suggest tht u hire a lawyer, coz even a slight mistake can delay ur file for months. but il suggest tht u go thru the immigration guide 1st n c if u can handle it...

about TOEFL and IELTS....i think IELTS is the one accepted by CIC. im not too sure bout TOEFL...moreover IELTS is much easier than TOEFL...

this is just my opinion...i think the experts can help u better..

Tc n all the best with ur decision.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

IELTS ( English ) and TEF ( french ) are the only tests accepted.
As stated ( clearly ) on the CIC site.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforsolong is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you, apply by yourself. Just follow the instruction in the website. It's easy to understand.

waitingforsolong

Originally Posted by IYIeI2cy
hi all,

thanks in advance.

regards,
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:00 am
Just Joined

IYIeI2cy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Immigration consultants

thanks a lot. All your posts were very helpful for me

Regards,