Immigration consultant Vancouver?

Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Immigration consultant Vancouver?

Can anyone recommend an immigration consultant based in or around Vancouver who can advise us and answer some questions about a family sponsorship situation please?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration consultant Vancouver?

Do they have to be in Van? Most will do tel confs anyway. The ones that are usually recommended on the forum aren't in Van I don't think but you could do a search for them anyway.

Alternatively, ask on the forum and you may get the answers for free!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Christmasoompa. Did ask some questions on the forum a couple of months ago and got some helpful advice and suggestions about sponsoring me and my daughter as we can't meet our residency requirements. Just need to make sure we can do this now, how we do it, and get an idea of our chances.

Husband moved to Vancouver yesterday and has car so can travel. Telephone consultation would do, there are so many consultants on Google, not sure where to stat. Would prefer a recommendation if possible.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:04 am
Just Joined

disneyloo is an unknown quantity at this point

The lady who I used for my immigration process is Elina Geselev from Bridge Canada Immigration Services. She is in downtown Vancouver. She was successful in getting me my residency and we are now in process of getting my boyfriend's residency. If you do use her services, it would be great if you can use my name. Both of us could get a discount that way! I can tell you that should you need her.

All the best!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 14th 2013 at 11:11 am. Reason: Email and tel removed to save her from the spambots! Pls don't put third parties info on a public forum, thx.
Old Mar 14th 2013, 11:51 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Ron McKay -Telephone number removed, link to website put on instead -
Overseas experience and many years in Canada too. Embedded in a law office located on West Georgia Street across from the art gallery.

Last edited by Siouxie; Mar 14th 2013 at 3:42 pm. Reason: Telephone removed to save him from the spambots! Please don't put third parties info on a public forum, thanks :)
Old Mar 15th 2013, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim, Disneyloo - many thanks for your help