Immigration Consultant Companies

Old Jun 17th 2016, 5:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Consultant Companies

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad
I'm going be a sad geeky nerd again. Based on draws so far (excluding the initial period of very high scores for the first 5 months) 467 is 1 point below the overall mean score i.e. approx. 50% of draws have been above this score and 50% have been below.
I counted it as 14 draws below 467, and 20 above, hence my rough 'one third' guide to the OP.

But mine was just rough geekiness, so perhaps not at the same level as you.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

I get a similar number if I include all the data 19 above and 15 below.

Because I consider the first 5 months to not be representative of the long term trend (very high scores from those already in Canada) I exclude them from my values and get 12 above and 13 below). My data set is only up to 18 May.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I get a similar number if I include all the data 19 above and 15 below.

Because I consider the first 5 months to not be representative of the long term trend (very high scores from those already in Canada) I exclude them from my values and get 12 above and 13 below). My data set is only up to 18 May.
The fact that you call it 'my data set' means that you definitely win the geek award.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The fact that you call it 'my data set' means that you definitely win the geek award.
Engineers are obsessed with numbers as its the only thing that stops us going to jail/being sued for negligence.
Old Jun 17th 2016, 6:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Engineers are obsessed with numbers as its the only thing that stops us going to jail/being sued for negligence.
Tell me about it - I'm married to a former engineer!