Immigrate in PNP program

Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigrate in PNP program

Originally Posted by geetlahari
what is a CIP program? i cudn't understand what is it for exactly.
Is it something like what service we provide to society or do I need to belong to any specific community?
Here you go, you can read up on it here - http://novascotiaimmigration.ca/immi...ity-identified

And search the forum for threads about it for more info.

my first choice was Australia & later was canada, unfortunately aus i am unable to apply due to 1 yr shortage for SS. so I am pursuing options for cananda now
Ah, I see. I just saw your posts re: Oz from earlier today so assumed you were looking at both countries. Not sure Canada will be any easier as IT isn't a skill in demand there either, but good luck with whatever visa route you decide to go for in the end, whether that's studying, a job offer, or something like the CIS.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 24th 2012 at 6:09 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

geetlahari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigrate in PNP program

Originally Posted by manitobain
Manitoba strategic stream is another option. You need to show your are employable..but not necessarly have a job.
www.immigratemanitoba.com
Nominee programs and then strategic stream and exploratory visit, which is one of the conditions (and might be good for you).
thank you very much for the info...its looking a good option. I should explore the SAP job opps there