Immegartion Interview Guidence

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:16 am
Just Joined

infouday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immegartion Interview Guidence

Hi,

I have recieved a letter from Immegration Staes that I have interview on Feb 21st at Buffalo.I dont know why I ahve interview.

Can some one Guide me for Interview!!!'

Thanks Inadvance!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 3:46 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immegartion Interview Guidence

The likely reason for interview is that you didn't submit conclusive enough application package. Current rules and procedures instruct processing officers to waive interview if selection decision (positive or negative) can be made on the basis of submitted info and evidence.

Without knowing details of your case, without analyzing your evidence and processing officer's notes it is impossible to tell you exactly what caused interview request. You may browse this forum for 'interview' and you'll find many posts reporting what was asked - but they will be specific only to the reporting posters' cases, very generic and may not help you at all.

Please don't get me wrong here, but interview request is a clear indication that you didn't do good enough job with application and that it is your last chance to make things right, so don't blow it. Get professional help if feel at loss.