IMM5481 Sponsorship Eval question

Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Alibastar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IMM5481 Sponsorship Eval question

Hi folks,

Reading through all our docs for the 3rd time and discovering some errors and some questions.

On the sponsor's Sponsorship Evaluation IMM 5481 (spouse sponsorship) form questions 5 - 7 are making me wonder. I am sponsoring my wife. We have a daughter togeher who would now be considered a Canadian citizen.

The questions ask for the number of people in this undertaking and undertakings not yet in effect.

The question I'm wondering about is 6b. They want a me to enter a quantitative value for "Every other family member dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not. " I assume my daughter would qualify for these purposes even though my wife is the career person in the family?
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:15 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM5481 Sponsorship Eval question

Originally Posted by Alibastar
Hi folks,

Reading through all our docs for the 3rd time and discovering some errors and some questions.

On the sponsor's Sponsorship Evaluation IMM 5481 (spouse sponsorship) form questions 5 - 7 are making me wonder. I am sponsoring my wife. We have a daughter togeher who would now be considered a Canadian citizen.

The questions ask for the number of people in this undertaking and undertakings not yet in effect.

The question I'm wondering about is 6b. They want a me to enter a quantitative value for "Every other family member dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not. " I assume my daughter would qualify for these purposes even though my wife is the career person in the family?
They are concerned about sponsoring and in sponsorship, u are the prime person, even if ur wife is the bread-winner....
so, yes, u will have to include ur wife and daughter
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Alibastar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IMM5481 Sponsorship Eval question

Thanks Amy!