Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

IMM0008 Sch 3 - Type of certificate or diploma issued

IMM0008 Sch 3 - Type of certificate or diploma issued

Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Question IMM0008 Sch 3 - Type of certificate or diploma issued

Hi,

Given there is a microscopic box to write in to specify the type of certificate issued for education (and typing into this box is no good as the fixed font size is something like 16 point), what should I be putting here?

For example: My wife was awarded an "English National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting Diploma in Children's Nursing"

I can shorten that slightly to "ENB for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting Diploma in Children's Nursing"

But either way, how on earth am I supposed to write that in the little box measuring 2.9cm by 0.6cm???????

I've spent £7 on the finest tipped pen I could find, but it's beyond me to write it in a readable way AARRRGGGHHH!

It doesn't help that my wife's uni transcripts say to be awarded this she studied a "Diploma of Health Studies - Child Branch" (not exactly what's written on the certificate).

I'm going to (attempt somehow) to stick with what is on the certificate rather than the transcript.

Can anyone who works with these forms advise? Is it OK for the writing to spill a good way outside the box?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:06 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM0008 Sch 3 - Type of certificate or diploma issued

You could just write "Nursing - see attached certificate" in the box, and then put a photocopy of her certificate along with a note stating "IMM0008 Sch3 - Full title for certification is "xxx" as per the attached certificate photocopy" or something along those lines - you're allowed to use other pages as supplementary information as long as it's together and clearly labelled.

Someone else will step in if I am incorrect, though!
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really niceCanuck Fan is just really nice

I've just written by hand 'GCSE', 'Degree' and asterisk this by referring the reader to the accompanying copies of relevant certificates.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:13 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Just write diploma - and make sure your documents run in the same order as they do on the form and all will be fine.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks for the responses guys.