Wikiposts

Imm0008

Old Sep 18th 2005, 5:33 am
ktp
Just Joined

ktp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Imm0008

Evening All,

I am just at this moment filling out the IMM0008 form online but I have a question I hope someone could answer for me.

For the the address and the job that I still have, do I put a to date (as in 'From ____ to ____) or do I just leave it blank? (hope that makes sense)

It's just when you fill the forms out online, it is not possible to put 'To date', or should I just write this in by hand?

Thanks for your responses

Katy
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imm0008

Originally Posted by ktp
Evening All,

I am just at this moment filling out the IMM0008 form online but I have a question I hope someone could answer for me.

For the the address and the job that I still have, do I put a to date (as in 'From ____ to ____) or do I just leave it blank? (hope that makes sense)

It's just when you fill the forms out online, it is not possible to put 'To date', or should I just write this in by hand?

Thanks for your responses

Katy
Just write in by hand to date or to present and it will be fine - good luck with the form filling
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:06 am
ktp
Just Joined

ktp is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply, I can now continue...although I may have to give up as I have a massive headache!!

Feels like it will be the first of many!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ktp
Thanks for the reply, I can now continue...although I may have to give up as I have a massive headache!!

Feels like it will be the first of many!
If you think ur headache is bad now wait till the e-client addication set in...... worse hangover ever
Old Sep 18th 2005, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Imm0008

Yeah, I just wrote 'ongoing' in by hand.