IMM 5562

Old Aug 12th 2011, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

123me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IMM 5562

Hi everyone, I know I saw a conversation about this form awhile back, but now that I need the information, I cannot locate it.

If my husband is going through the London office does he need to fill in this form? It says persons submitting their application to the Canadian office in Paris must complete atached IMM 5562 form. It does not say that for London.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM 5562

I can't remember if there is a definitive answer on this, but we submitted our forms through London, and we filled out the IMM 5562. With this process I always erred on the side of caution - I'd rather send it and have them not need it, than the other way round and have it delay things!
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Right, my husband did fill it out.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light

'Persons submitting their application to the Canadian visa office in Paris must complete the attached IMM 5562 form, Supplementary Information – Your travels.' On checklist

I have also seen it mentioned on here a few times NOT to complete unless going through Paris. I guess including wont do harm.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:11 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Canuck2b
'Persons submitting their application to the Canadian visa office in Paris must complete the attached IMM 5562 form, Supplementary Information – Your travels.' On checklist

I have also seen it mentioned on here a few times NOT to complete unless going through Paris. I guess including wont do harm.

Sorry not correct, all new FSW applications have to include the 5562. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

He is not applying under the FSW, but as my spouse. Does it still apply?
Old Aug 14th 2011, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Canuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of lightCanuck2b is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Sorry not correct, all new FSW applications have to include the 5562. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ns/skilled.asp
Ah, I was under the impression this didnt apply to spousal sponsorship? It doesnt mention that on your link but is it now for all PR applications?
Old Aug 14th 2011, 3:08 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Canuck2b
Ah, I was under the impression this didnt apply to spousal sponsorship? It doesnt mention that on your link but is it now for all PR applications?

Only spousal applications going to Paris have to complete it.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Only spousal applications going to Paris have to complete it.
Phew! Thank you