IMM 5406

Old Aug 25th 2018, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

oldnewbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IMM 5406

My wife is sponsoring her parents.
They have 7 brothers and sisters.
The space on the form is not sufficient.

How to add a new sheet and how to indicate it on the form IMM 5406 that new sheet is atttached,
Do they sign both main IMM 5406 and new sheet.

New sheet is it another copy of IMM 5406.

Thank you in advance for the information.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM 5406

print the page which you suppose to write their names as many times as you need it then just add their name but leave the rest of questions unanswered except the original.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 10:43 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oldnewbee
My wife is sponsoring her parents.
They have 7 brothers and sisters.
The space on the form is not sufficient.

How to add a new sheet and how to indicate it on the form IMM 5406 that new sheet is atttached,
Do they sign both main IMM 5406 and new sheet.

New sheet is it another copy of IMM 5406.

Thank you in advance for the information.
Your wife expects to sponsor her parents brothers and sisters?
How's that going to work?
Old Aug 26th 2018, 2:18 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Aviator
Your wife expects to sponsor her parents brothers and sisters?
How's that going to work?
1, No on the 5406 The parents are just listing their all relatives, not including them in the application
Old Aug 26th 2018, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Yes, IMM 5406 we are listing them, but ran our of space.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

Can some-one help us please ?
Old Aug 27th 2018, 12:31 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Can some-one help us please ?
Please don't 'bump' your thread (site rules). Bear in mind that it's Sunday and many of our members are enjoying the summer or are away.

Did you check the Govt website help pages?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcen...qnum=016&top=4

I'm sure someone will be able to offer you some advice in the next few days.

Last edited by Siouxie; Aug 27th 2018 at 12:34 am.
Old Aug 27th 2018, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Or do a word document and title it Additional Information for Question X on Form IMM 5406 put the information down and submit it with the application.
Old Aug 27th 2018, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Do I write anything on the main form IMM 5406 indicating that section is continued on a separate sheet ?
If I do not do that, how does that additional sheet is linked to IMM 5406.
Old Aug 27th 2018, 5:56 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Do I write anything on the main form IMM 5406 indicating that section is continued on a separate sheet ?
If I do not do that, how does that additional sheet is linked to IMM 5406.
Did you read the link I gave? It explains what to do.
If you need more space to explain your situation, attach a separate sheet of paper. On the paper, give the full answer. Write the letter or number of the question you are answering.
There are a lot of help files on the official Govt. website. I'd suggest writing either 'see attached' or else 'continued on attached' for that question on the form!

Last edited by Siouxie; Aug 27th 2018 at 6:00 am.
Old Aug 27th 2018, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

OK makes sense. I did read the government website now

Thank you for the wordings 'see attached' or else 'continued on attached'

I know these are silly questions.. there is not a space to write those words in section C.
Old Aug 27th 2018, 10:41 pm
Banned

OK makes sense. I did read the government website now

Thank you for the wordings 'see attached' or else 'continued on attached'

I know these are silly questions.. there is not a space to write those words in section C.
You are very welcome!

No question is EVER silly, if you need the answer to it or help with it !

There's a fair amount of space if you don't fill all 4 spaces with names

You could either not put ANY names down in section C - (which is what the Govt. help file suggests) and instead write in the first line - See attached - You can make it as large as you like - make it visible!

Or
Write down 3 names and in the last line space write - Continued, see attached.

Then on the top of the sheet of paper that you are attaching, you write - IMM5406 Section C -

(and - continued - if you put some names on the actual form)
Old Aug 27th 2018, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

Interesting ideas.
I had put down 2 brothers and sisters and on the 3rd I am going to write
"confinued in attached 1 sheet"
"continued in attached 3 sheets"

Why 3 sheets.
1. One person has 13 brothers/sisters all included. Using a word doc and table I have prepared I can put down max 5 people in 1 sheet. That comes
to 2 + 5 + 5 + 1 = 13 total of 3 attached sheets.

I wish government had add a row button.

Last edited by oldnewbee; Aug 27th 2018 at 11:56 pm. Reason: grammar correction
Old Aug 28th 2018, 1:20 am
Banned

I'm confused. You said in your opening post that there were 7 brothers and sisters - now you say 13!

Could I suggest doing the document as a spreadsheet rather than a word document.. that way you can create columns and headers / footers and adjust the spacing between columns and lines. If you make the page in landscape, it should all fit.

I'm giving an example I just threw together using open office calc (utilising the ability to shade some of the columns/lines - you don't print off the column/line numbers lol - it's just to show how you can create 'spaces' between the columns / lines.

Attached Thumbnails IMM 5406-example.jpg  

Last edited by Siouxie; Aug 28th 2018 at 1:23 am.
Old Aug 28th 2018, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for the spread sheet idea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.