IMM 1344 A - help please!

Old May 23rd 2011, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

mariar will become famous soon enoughmariar will become famous soon enough
Default IMM 1344 A - help please!

I am applying for outland spousal sponsorship and hoping someone can please clear up a few questions for me.

Question 11 asks for my sponsors Record of landing / confirmation of PR number. Guidelines say number will be on his IM 1000 which he got when he landed, the only number I can see starts with the letter B, is this it?

Also Question 6c asks Do you wish to have the application for PR of the person you are sponsoring processed at the visa office responsible for this country? (Canada) I am assuming I tick no as I want my application processed in London, is this right?

Thank you for any help
Old May 23rd 2011, 1:44 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM 1344 A - help please!

There should be another number on the IMM1000. I believe it is located in the lower right quadrant about 7 cms from the bottom of the form and starts with a W. That may be out of date info though. The B number would be the file number of his PR application and is found in the upper right corner of the form.

Last edited by Jim Humphries; May 23rd 2011 at 1:54 pm.
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Jim, there is a number that starts with a W, he landed in 1990 so i'll go with that.

Can you shed any light on my other query?
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:22 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

The country referred to in question 6C is the country where the person being sponsored is living at present.
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thats what I thought and Im currently in Canada so i should say no because I want my application processed in London as im doing outland, correct?
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:31 pm

Correct.
Old May 23rd 2011, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

thank you so much